error after update 1.0 tot 1.02

Forum about Domotiga Open Source Home Automation for Linux.

Moderator: RDNZL

gvdham

error after update 1.0 tot 1.02

Post by gvdham »

After upgrading is ask's me to update the sql database to 1.01, then restarts and updates to 1.02. After that i get a segmentation fault. When starting in gamba's it stops in fsplashscreen.class line 72

Did I do something wrong?
uAlex73

Re: error after update 1.0 tot 1.02

Post by uAlex73 »

Do you have Z-Wave support enabled in DomotiGa? Then don't forget to recompile the wrapper (http://www.domotiga.nl/projects/domotiga/wiki/Z-Wave).
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
wwolkers

Post by wwolkers »

I did exactly the same thing :) svn update, start Domotiga, update database, and segfault :)
Recompiling the Z-Wave as per documentation fixed it.
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

In the next version, i will make the "required recompile" more transparant (e.g. disabled Z-Wave if an incompatible wrapper is installed). Now the wrapper reports the rXXXX version, so i can do some magic with that.
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
gvdham

Post by gvdham »

will give it a try
gvdham

Post by gvdham »

well, looked promising, but after fully starting the application it closes itself. When starting it without the z-wave stick it stays on but closes again when re-entering the stick into tot PC. I svn up-ped the open zwave and recompiled the wrapper. Do I miss something?
gvdham

Post by gvdham »

update:

deleted the xml and log file and everything works fine now, I even can see usage on the evergreen 6-way device
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

If you updated the open-zwave from before r573 to the latest, then removing the zwcfg*xml can really help. They change the multi-instance support, and it has still some "unwanted" features in it (but works now with the GreenWave's in r576 think?).

ps. the usage for your GreenWave 1 or 6-port nodes should have worked already before the updated ... if it didn't, then you ran into a detection bug of open-zwave (which i hit a few times also - RefreshNodeInfo in -Z-Wave Commander can help here)

Return to “DomotiGa Forum”