Co-Co / Chacon

Forum about Domotiga Open Source Home Automation for Linux.

Moderator: RDNZL

Lexje
Starting Member
Starting Member

Co-Co / Chacon

Post by Lexje »

Hi everyone,

Trying to get a bit further with Domotiga, I grabbed some stuff toghether to get going.
So I have a RFXcom RFXtrx433 USB transceiver.
I also got a couple of Co Co parts (double switch AWST-8802, remote AYCT-102, socket dimmer/receiver AFR-100) and some Chacon parts (remote control & 3 modules 54755/54756 and 54760 (rc)).

Mechanically I paired the the chacon switch modules with the co-co twin wall switch and the chacon remote (54760)
So in fact this part is working.

I then started observing the domotiga debug log and saw some telegrams passing by when I pushed the switches. I hoped to be able to derive the address and or message, but this doesn't seem obvious.
Now as I understand the RFXcom RFXtrx433 consists of a receiver and an transmitter part.
I have configured this as setup > interface > RFXcom > receiver and also as transmitter. Does this also need to be setup as Transceiver? And why, what would be the plus above receiver and transmitter that are already there?

In the transmitter part, what is the purpose of RFXmitter?

Then the tricky part.
This is what the log shows if I switch a lamp on and of repeatedly for 2 times:

Code: Select all

E0F8E0F270F860 bits=122 from SLAVE
2013/01/12 18:22:54 FA
Can somebody help me on the road in how to decrypt this?

Thanks a lot!

Erwin
RDNZL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Co-Co / Chacon

Post by RDNZL »

You must configure it as transceiver only.
Simply because the rfxtrx is using another protocol as the single receivers and transmitters.
Also enable auto create devices under main settings and press the buttons on your devices.
And they will be created on the fly without you having to enter addresses.
Regards, Ron.

Return to “DomotiGa Forum”