Stealth product sheet.

Plugwise Forum about Plugwise devices and the Source software.
j.hoekstra

Stealth product sheet.

Post by j.hoekstra »

Keeping the Stealth next to a circle I doubt that they use the same print, the Stealth print seems to be bigger. I'm not gonna open one up just for kicks.
I'm using a stealth in my Bathroom now, built in a watertight box to power my washingmachine, it switches on in the morning before the low tarif ends to do the laundry.
daromer
Starting Member
Starting Member

Stealth product sheet.

Post by daromer »

The first thing i did was to open one up to inspect. They look the same and are the same on the milimeter. Only differense is that it got a longer board to hold the "jacket" dont know the word.

So its kinda easy to modify a circle to be the same as a stealth. Just ordered another 10 circle that all will me modified.
Cariba
Starting Member
Starting Member

Stealth product sheet.

Post by Cariba »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by daromer</i>
<br />The first thing i did was to open one up to inspect. They look the same and are the same on the milimeter. Only differense is that it got a longer board to hold the "jacket" dont know the word.

So its kinda easy to modify a circle to be the same as a stealth. Just ordered another 10 circle that all will me modified.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Can you post a picture of that? How will you connect to the board when you're missing the jacks?
daromer
Starting Member
Starting Member

Stealth product sheet.

Post by daromer »

Hi,

I just make some new brackets to hold the cables. will test to do one when i get the other ones.

http://luno.mine.nu/bild.jpg

Sorry for the lousy picture. took it with my cellphone.

But as you can see they are almost the same except for the shape of the mainboard.

I will put up more when i looked over them more.

Edit: But i must state that it aint legal to do this and install it afterwards. It is only approved as it is!.
chrisvdbeek
Starting Member
Starting Member

Stealth product sheet.

Post by chrisvdbeek »

Wow. That's interesting! Do you have more pics?
I am using 1 stealth by the way, but cannot connect it to the source. Does someone else have these problems?

Chris
daromer
Starting Member
Starting Member

Stealth product sheet.

Post by daromer »

I use 1 stealth connected without problem. I first connect them in a virtualized environment then i use POL.py to read them.

Will get back with more pictures later on.

(I also work on a project like plugwise, though with some other functionalities.)
agerritsen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Stealth product sheet.

Post by agerritsen »

Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rene »

Looks good!
Rene.
YogiBear75
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by YogiBear75 »

I'm interested. But I want to know about the price first ofcourse ?

Yogi
wusel
Starting Member
Starting Member

Resetting Stealth

Post by wusel »

Hi,

I'm pondering about putting some Stealth' behind the fuses into my fuse box to get whole circuit consumption (kitchen, basement, garden, washing machine/dryer in the basement). Unfortunately, from what information is available, Stealth still seems to lack a reset button -- switching a whole circuit there times off-on to reset a Stealth doesn't sound comforting neither does having an electrician to do this by rewiring. Does anyone here know if "The Stealth’s functions and specifications are identical to those of the Circle" extend to it's resetting procedure?

Regards,
-kai
--
Kai 'wusel' Siering, Blog: http://blogdoch.net/

Return to “Plugwise Forum”