Plugwise firmware upgrade probleem: linking to circle+

Plugwise Forum about Plugwise devices and the Source software.
Kristofgss
Starting Member
Starting Member

Plugwise firmware upgrade probleem: linking to circle+

Post by Kristofgss »

When installing the new firmware, I run into the following problem: wizard step "activate and rebuild" shows the message linking to circle+, but it remains in this state for hours on end. Can anyone tell me what might cause hits or how llong it should take? When i give up and reboot the system, my plugs are no longer seen by the stick and I have to reset the circle+. The firmware update then starts all over again with the same results. if I don't do the update, I can see my power usage history, but I can get no actual results from the plugs anymore as they remain in grey with the question mark next to them. Any help/advice would be really welcome.

Update 25/12
I managed after a few retries to get all but two modules updated, those two modules are no longer recognised by the network and I can't contact them anymore either. occasionaly, they turn up in the installation wizard, but no data is recovered from them, nor can their status be seen. I never did manage to get past the activate and rebuild step though.
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (65.69 KiB) Viewed 1916 times

Return to “Plugwise Forum”