problem after installing firmware 27-06-2011

Plugwise Forum about Plugwise devices and the Source software.
T-Rex
Starting Member
Starting Member

problem after installing firmware 27-06-2011

Post by T-Rex »

Did someone install the firmware of 27-06-2011 already? I have a problem since this was installed a couple of hours ago.

I'm running Source 2.21 (20111008.0) and since a week or so the "updates" button was flashing telling me there was a firmware update. This afternoon I decided to install it. At first everything seemed fine, but then it turned out the graphs in the "Rapportage" window are not updated anymore. I can see all the bar graphs until the time of the firmware installation, after that it is just blank, no bars.

The live power readings are not effected. Also the temperature and humidity graphs of the Sense are working fine. Just the kWh bars of the Rapportage window do not appear.

Is this a known problem? Can I do something to fix this?
T-Rex
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: problem after installing firmware 27-06-2011

Post by T-Rex »

Hmmm, maybe the problem is fixed.

The firmware upate was done around 13h this afternoon. A couple of hours later I noticed the missing data, the last kWh bar in the graph was the one between 12-13h. After noticing the problem I reset my computer two hours ago when restarting Source several times did not seem te help. Restarting the computer at first did not seem to change anything. However, now (again 1.5 hours later) I see bars appearing in the graph between 17-18h. Slowly also the data between 13-17h is added, step by step it seems.

Still not sure what happened and why, but the problem is being fixed at the moment. Probably because of the computer reboot.

Return to “Plugwise Forum”