schema failed on 31-12

Plugwise Forum about Plugwise devices and the Source software.
roheve
Starting Member
Starting Member

schema failed on 31-12

Post by roheve »

Today it is 31-12. I have programmed a schema to switch lights on in the evenings. It worked flawless, until today. Today the lights stayed off. Today is also the last day of the year, 31-12-yyyy. Is this an error with the firmware and some sort of 'edge case''?

I started my windows netbook and 'source'. It stil has the schema (offcource, that is a database copy, nothing to do with the actual firmware). Switching on the 'group' manually worked. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Anyone else has observed this too?

Roelof
nico_gh2

Re: schema failed on 31-12

Post by nico_gh2 »

my xmas-lights worked ok, switched on at 1600 31st and off at 0200 1st of January.
Source 1.23 latest version
roheve
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by roheve »

I do not have source running all the time. Yesterday the switch on at 17u00 failed, but switch off at 23u30 worked and today the switch on at 17u00 worked too. I am still wondering why the lights did not switch yesterday. If it worked for you, the 31-12 thing here might just be a coïncidence. It could not be a power glitch, as then the lights also must have been 'on' after power returned.

I do have source 2.23 too and circles with the latest firmware version. Did not see any update notifications, so I assume the firmware is still up to date (through when viewed with source, there are two different dates 2011-06-27, june and 2011-05-13, may).

I still have 2 unused circles (from my extension set). When I previously added unused circles in my network, I got an update popup and they where updated to the june version firmware. The cirles with the may version firmware seems to be considered 'up to date' as they are not updated.
nico_gh2

Post by nico_gh2 »

I guess if nobody else is posting it must have been a glitch somewhere, maybe a byte was still recovering from Christmas :)

Return to “Plugwise Forum”