Darwusch wrote:Darwusch wrote:Same here.
I think it is because something is causing the source to eat the cpu.
Mostly when I open the standard plugwise webpage, the source takes about 80% of the cpu and this lasts until I restart the source.
It seems many strange errors are caused by the source not responding in time due to this.
For me, this problem started with the first 2.24 beta version and still present in current version 20140411.0
The extreme cpu usage due to the bug in this beta Plugwise, causes an increase of my PC server energy demand of 260 kWh yearly.
Just got a message from Plugwise (quick response btw):
Dank voor uw melding. Het probleem is ons bekend. We hopen het in de volgende beta opgelost te hebben.