AWMR-230 Underpowered

Forum about Click On Click Off (KAKU), Home Easy and related hardware.
ajwkappe
Starting Member
Starting Member

AWMR-230 Underpowered

Post by ajwkappe »

Hi, I have a AWMR-230 installed and have saving lights installed. Probably because of the minimum power used by the lamps it goes into error. After witching a couple of times the AWMR does not react anymore, also the manual switch will not activate the lights. Only when I take of the power the device resets itself and lights can be controller again.

Anyone that has the same experience? I am trying to find out whether it is the low Watt usage of the lamps, or that I should try a different cahnnel/code?

Thanks!
Alex
AshaiRey

Re: AWMR-230 Underpowered

Post by AshaiRey »

Same issue here with only on AMWR-230
I hate these issue that can't be reproduced but happens from time to time.
Sometimes i get it also restored by just updating just the description field in HS-RFXCom plugin and save it again.
Bram
GertBeckers
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by GertBeckers »

Please check if you have other receivers installed nearby. When the distance to the next receiver is <50cm (check manual), there could be interference...
ajwkappe
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by ajwkappe »

Update... I recently discoverred that the reason for stopping to function is due to the houskeeper using the switched outlets for the vacuum cleaner, that is too much consumption and the device will go in safe mode ;-)

I did not have the low power issue anymore since I changed one of the energy saving lights with a regular bulb.

Regards

Return to “Click On Click Off & Home Easy”