Version 0.7.0.0

Alles m.b.t. de Fritzbox plugin van Robert Hekkers overgenomen door Rien du Pre(DUTCH forum)

Moderator: RdP

Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Version 0.7.0.0

Post by Digit »

Rutger,
Could you post a screendump that shows what the Plugin has to say about the Model/FW detected?
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

blb,
Could you switch Debug mode to on, restart Homeseer and send me the fbf.log that will be created in your Homeseer directory by email?
I need this to check if the firmware version is still detected correctly; I think the BETA is causing some problems.
blb

Post by blb »

Hi Digit,

I have checked all files; they are all coming from the 0.7.0.2 rar file. the properties of the dll files are saying 0.7.0.2 as well. I have send an email to you with the FBF.log file. Thanks for looking into this!

About the issue to switch WLAN on/off: I have checked this ones more, and the behavior is that in both cases (on and off command) the WLAN switches off but switches on direct afterwards (a few seconds connection to laptop disconnected).
Bernard
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Hi blb,

The 0.7.0.2 download doesn't even contain the text "0.7.0.1". So, where does it come from?
So if you still see 0.7.0.1 mentioned, there's still something wrong at your end. I can't help you with that.
Clear browser cache, search your entire disk(s) for other versions of ASPX_FBF.dll and/or HSPI_FBF.dll?
I don't know.

It won't fix your problems though, it's the Beta...
Rutger

Post by Rutger »

Hi Robert,

Here my screenshot of the interface. The firmware is indeed 111.05.06.
I can remember that my earlier installed 7170 was recognised as a '7170' in the model detected section.
Now with the 7360 it's recognised as a standard model? Somewere I read about that some new models does have a new approach for the phonebook data.
Maybe this link between the detected model and new phonebook give the problem. It's not a big problem, the phonebook works perfectly now. But when I add new records the the Fritsbox webinterface, I have to add it also to the FBF table.

The JFrits Windows application doesn't support the 7360. I tried, but he can't find anything.
Fritz-interface.jpg
Fritz-interface.jpg (13.04 KiB) Viewed 13204 times
My home automation blog: https://rutg3r.com
blb

Post by blb »

Hi Rutger,

I'm facing a strange issue, on the webpage from which you took this screenshot, the line at the bottom (below the homeseer logo) shows plugin version 0.7.0.1. What does it say in your setup? 0.7.0.2?
Bernard
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Rutger,

Your 7360 is not supported yet; this needs some more 'research'.
Could you do the following (if you want your problems fixed):

- Turn on Debug Mode for the Plugin;
- Restart Homeseer and wait until your browser opens;
- Mail the fbf.log that's now in your Homeseer directory to: fritz apestaartje hekkers dot net
Rutger

Post by Rutger »

Hi,

Yes you're right. Below the logo it's "Fritz! Box Plug-In version: 0.7.0.1"
In the Setup it's 0.7.0.2.
I'll mail my log and will install 0.7.0.3.
My home automation blog: https://rutg3r.com
blb

Post by blb »

Digit,

I have installed Version 0.7.0.3. and the phonebook is working again! Also the version on the plugin config webpage is showing version 0.7.0.3. now. Thanks!

Minor issue (for me) is the WLAN switch on/off is working as I mentioned yesterday; WLAN is switched off temporary after which is turns on again after a few seconds.
Bernard
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

OK, good to hear. This means the plugin now also supports Beta firmware releases (problems were caused by firmware version detection).
I'll see what I can do about the WLAN.

But first I'll have a look at Rutger's 7360; everything is ready for testing :wink:

Return to “Homeseer Fritz!box Plugin Forum”