Version 1.0.1.0

Alles m.b.t. de Fritzbox plugin van Robert Hekkers overgenomen door Rien du Pre(DUTCH forum)

Moderator: RdP

Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Version 1.0.1.0

Post by Digit »

Hi,

This release fixes a bug found earlier this week and also adds some extra things that should have been done before releasing 1.0.0.0. :wink:

General Plugin remarks

Models supporting voicemail
7170, 7270, 7390, 7360. Why just those models?
Cause either those models are tested by myself, or by someone else was so kind to help me with that in the early testing stage.
Other models can still make use of the same functionality as in the previous versions of the Plugin.

Accessing the voicemail files on your Fritz!
To let the Plugin know where to find the voicemail files, you can use a drive letter to where those voicemail files are stored.
For that, a "Voicebox path" is introduced.
It's all explained here, in the 1st post.
You can choose any free drive letter you want, of course. And there's another way, by entering the following in the voicebox path: <fritz! IP address>\fritz\voicebox\

Delay in converting new Voicemails
When a new voicemail has been recorded, the Plugin waits for 30 seconds after the disconnect to look for any new voicemail and if there is a new voicemail, it will convert it to .wav format. Those 30 seconds are needed so that the Fritz!Box has enough time to update its files and close them again. The Plugin reading the Fritz!Box files while the Fritz is still writing to those same files, resulted in numeric overflow and other unexpected behavior. 30 seconds may be enough and maybe it isn't... time will tell, based on your experiences.

What to do if the Plugin doesn't work?
Delete the FBF.log from your Homeseer dirtectory (if there is any) and reproduce what went wrong with Debug Mode enabled.
Post your problem on this forum and mail me the fbf.log file (fritz@hekkers.net).
Rollback to a previous version if you can't wait for the problem to be fixed.

Version specific remarks

Support for HSTouch (not tested)
The Plugin exposes a function that can be called from HSTouch. This function is:
Public Function PlayVoiceMail(ByVal index As Integer, ByVal Delete As Boolean) As Integer
You can call this function like this:

hs.Plugin("Fritz! Box").PlayVoiceMail(0, True) will play the newest Voicemail and remove the Voicemail afterwards.
hs.Plugin("Fritz! Box").PlayVoiceMail(1, False) will play the 2nd-newest Voicemail but will not remove the Voicemail.

Removing a Voicemail means that it will no longer appear in the Voicemail grid and that it will be removed from the Voicemail devices.
The Voicemail stays new on your phone though... (cause I don't wanna poke around in the Fritz! DB...)

Country- and Area codes
Those are now used to improve success rate in finding a Caller name.

Bugs
The problem that the Plugin and the Fritz!Box lost sync is now fixed (I think)

Download
http://www.hekkers.net/files/FBF_1010.rar
stefxx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Version 1.0.1.0

Post by stefxx »

Koel, ga ik gelijk even mee spelen... bedankt weer!
mo046

Post by mo046 »

Digit wrote: hs.Plugin("Fritz! Box").PlayVoiceMail(0, True) will play the newest Voicemail and remove the Voicemail afterwards.
hs.Plugin("Fritz! Box").PlayVoiceMail(1, True) will play the 2nd-newest Voicemail but will not remove the Voicemail.
I think your example has an error. The second example should be

Code: Select all

hs.Plugin("Fritz! Box").PlayVoiceMail(1, False) 
to play the 2nd-newest Voicemail and not remove the Voicemail
** Maurice **
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

You're right, thanks, fixed.
RdP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by RdP »

Cool...

Installed... Saw the new triggers, thanks for that. Deleted all voicemails using the phone and the plugin is now in sync.

Will test further tomorrow

/Rien
Rien
RdP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by RdP »

Hi Robert,

See attached image. I still have this strange behavior that date/time of the voicemail device code is more than a day earlier than the actual recording of the voicemail or incoming call. Can you explain this ?
2012-11-09_1518.png
2012-11-09_1518.png (32.18 KiB) Viewed 21343 times
I tested all other functions and they seem to work as expected (including the scripting for HSTouch etc.)

I hav one minor request. Is it possible to have a function which deletes a voicemail without playing it?

Again many thanks for your support so far.

/Rien
Rien
stefxx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by stefxx »

Hi Rien,

How did you configure HSTouch to play the voicemail? I can't seem to make it work (I am using HSTouch on an Android tablet).

Thanks!
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Rien,

Does the Fritz! Box have the right date & time? Please check it.
Cause I set the Lastchange to the DateTime stored in the Fritxz! Box DB.
You can also check if the datetime field in the Access DB (which should be equal to the one in the Fritz! Box DB) corresponds with what you see.

If that's not the case, create a new voicemail while in debug mode and send the log to me.
I'll have a look in the weekend.
RdP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by RdP »

sddroog wrote:Hi Rien,

How did you configure HSTouch to play the voicemail? I can't seem to make it work (I am using HSTouch on an Android tablet).

Thanks!
I just created an HS event which runs a script and connected this event to a HSTouch button.
Rien
RdP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by RdP »

Digit wrote:Rien,

Does the Fritz! Box have the right date & time? Please check it.
Cause I set the Lastchange to the DateTime stored in the Fritxz! Box DB.
You can also check if the datetime field in the Access DB (which should be equal to the one in the Fritz! Box DB) corresponds with what you see.

If that's not the case, create a new voicemail while in debug mode and send the log to me.
I'll have a look in the weekend.
It was a bit odd, because the Fritzbox logs showed the right date/time, but the call list was about 26 hours different. I found this article on the internet http://service.avm.de/support/en/SKB/FR ... -call-list which corrected the problem.

So this is no plugin issue, sorry for that.....

/Rien
Rien
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rene »

I just installed the plugin so did not test much. While I configured there to be 10 voicemail devices in the plugin configuration menu there are only 5 created.
Rene.
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

@Rien, good to hear! :)
@Rene, probably a variable that's not being updated; I always tested with 5. I'll have a look.
stefxx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by stefxx »

Digit wrote:@Rien, good to hear! :)
@Rene, probably a variable that's not being updated; I always tested with 5. I'll have a look.
I had the same thing. After restarting Homeseer I got 10 devices. Isn't that by design? :-)
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Neh, maybe it has always been that way (with the Phonecall devices too, I mean), but it's not the way it should be.
I'll have a look this weekend.
stefxx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by stefxx »

Ik denk dat ik ook nog een dingetje heb gevonden... mijn DeviceStringFormat is: %EN %IN %T "%CN %CA %CC %CZ"

Maar in het outcall device staat iets als: 034737xxxx 036545xxxx 386 "De Limiet xx 41xx NR 0347-37xxxx Vianen ut"

Dus naam lijkt adres te zijn, adres de postcode, stad het nummer en postcode de stad :-)

Daarnaast is de postcode een hyperlink geworden naar http://<mijn homeseer>/cdfoon/index.php?showmap=41xxnr

De xxjes zijn natuurlijk door mij ertussen gezet. Als je de volledige string wilt hebben mail ik die met plezier naar je.

Return to “Homeseer Fritz!box Plugin Forum”