Verschalen van een HTML afbeelding

Alles m.b.t. HSTtouch (DUTCH forum)

Moderators: TANE, Ruud

Romac
Starting Member
Starting Member

Verschalen van een HTML afbeelding

Post by Romac »

Wat een mooi forum is dit! Ik heb me direct ingeschreven en heb ook direct een vraag.

Ik probeer in op mijn iphone een weerradar (buienradar) weer te geven via HSTouch en de Homeseer iphone app. Ik heb via het Homeseer forum gelezen hoe dit werkt. Via een text button, de link van de radar in het text veld plaatsen en de IsHTML variabele op True zetten. Ik krijg dan inderdaad de radar te zien, en deze wordt zelfs netjes geupdate. Maar de afbeelding is veel te groot voor mij Iphone. Andere afbeelding zijn veel te klein. Ik kan ze wel verschalen en verplaatsen door de slepen, maar ik wil ze direct in het goede formaat zien. Is dat mogelijk, en zo ja, hoe?

Groeten,
Ronald
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Verschalen van een HTML afbeelding

Post by Esteban »

Welcome to the forum Romac,

This should point you in the right direction:

http://www2.buienradar.nl/display.php?width=700&height=765&country=nl&maptype=2&opacity=75

The height and width setting allow you to generate maps of any size you might need.

Good luck
Romac
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Romac »

Thanks, I will try this right away!

I'm just a bit confused regarding the languges in which to write. English or Nederlands? :)
HS3, Z-Wave Network, CommandFusion GUI
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Alexander »

Romac wrote:I'm just a bit confused regarding the languges in which to write. English or Nederlands? :)
Upper left:
Board index ‹ Homeseer (Dutch Allowed) ‹ Homeseer HStouch
Alexander
Romac
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Romac »

Ok, I'll keep it in English.

I have tried to scale the image with some success.

I if set a up a text button with the size of 320x480 and I scale the image to this size with the "width" and "height" variables all shows up nice in HSTouch. But when I deploy the file to my Iphone, the size is reduced to something like 100x150 (estimated). To get it sized properly on my phone, I need to set the dimensions to something like 1000x1250, but then it is way too large in HSTouch.

I'm doing something wrong, but I can not seem to figure out what. Anybody any idea?
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Esteban »

It sounds like you're using the same layout on your iPhone as on your computer/touchscreen. A seperately designed interface should be made for your iPhone. That way you can have it any way you like on your iPhone and any way that suits you on a bigger screen.
Romac
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Romac »

Thanks for your help Esteban. I agree that it looks like that is the issue, but I am using a 320X480 template (portrait Iphone). Thus still puzzles me.

Return to “Homeseer HStouch Forum”