MainLoby apllication

Forum: Do you know some great download or links share them here.....
znjamznjam
Starting Member
Starting Member

MainLoby apllication

Post by znjamznjam »

Know someone where I can buy Mainlobby 1 or 2 version. Version three is with server and I want only used as client front-end. If someone know another application that also have beautiful professional interface as Mainloby is also option.

Thanks
[?]
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

MainLoby apllication

Post by Bwired »

http://www.cinemarsolutions.com/mainlobby.html
but you have to buy it :-)
There are no topics on this forum regarding mainlobby so I guess it's not being used by the members
Wima

MainLoby apllication

Post by Wima »

I use Main Lobby and its really a great plugin for HS.
When using a touchscreen you are free to design your own user screens (almost) without any limmits.
Below an example of my MLHS touch screens.

Wil
-------------------------------
Even the genious ask questions.
znjamznjam
Starting Member
Starting Member

MainLoby apllication

Post by znjamznjam »

Realy nice wima.I think for touchscreen is Mainlobby the nicest one.
Mhwlng

MainLoby apllication

Post by Mhwlng »

I use netremote (on UMPC+tabletpc+pda on various resolutions e.g. 1024x600,1024x768,800x480 etc.)

http://www.promixis.com/index.php

(some examples of screens that I made, are here :
http://tinyurl.com/2mujvx
)

note that if you want an out-of the box ready-made solution, then netremote is not suitable for you...

Marcel
Droezel

MainLoby apllication

Post by Droezel »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by znjamznjam</i>
<br />Know someone where I can buy Mainlobby 1 or 2 version. Version three is with server and I want only used as client front-end. If someone know another application that also have beautiful professional interface as Mainloby is also option.

Thanks
[?]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You can install the client and server on the same machine if you want when you use version 3. And afterwards it's easy to add additional clients on other machines. There are also lots of updates on v3, so I suggest you use the latest version.
znjamznjam
Starting Member
Starting Member

MainLoby apllication

Post by znjamznjam »

Thanks guys

Net remote is not as nice as mainloby.I think that ML is the only appl with layout that close is to interface as much expensive AMX\cresta interfaces
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

MainLoby apllication

Post by Esteban »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by znjamznjam</i>
<br />Thanks guys

Net remote is not as nice as mainloby.I think that ML is the only appl with layout that close is to interface as much expensive AMX\cresta interfaces
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well the layout is completely up to you in all these kinds of programs, MainLobby (ML) included. If you make a bad layout in ML it will still be a layout that doesn't come close to AMX, even though you're using ML. Some of MainLobby's graphics look very slick yes, but you could probably do that yourself in another program as well if you took the time for it.

ML's strong point is that it is 'approachable' and 'easier' to configure and they provide you with a ton of buttons and sliders, so you don't have to make them yourself.

But the bottom-line is often that how good or professional your interface looks is usually reflected in the amount of time you took making it.

Cheers,

Return to “Downloads & Links Forum”