Z-Wave Plus

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
mhn

Re: Z-Wave Plus

Post by mhn »

raymonvdm wrote:
Did you use HS2 or HS3 for this ? My production is still HS2 and transfer has worked but migrate from secondary to primairy did not.
I used HS3 and Z-Tool. Hence HS2 as sending and HS3 as receiving should be the same.

What went wrong when you tried?

I will look at HS forum. I think i wrote about my problem there.

Regards
Morten

Edit: Sorry I can't find it. I think I had a bad hour were I thought I had no primary and it was fixed by rebooting not only Homeseer but the OS. But I am not quite sure. :-|
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I made some progress and the change from secondary to primary worked using HS2 (old stick) en ZTOOL (new stick) But after some restarts of different HomeSeer versions i now have two secondary sticks in the same network which it not really handy :evil:

I now need to find out how to get one of them to be primary
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
mhn

Post by mhn »

If you have rebooted the OS and Homeseer. Or mayby reload the stick in Homeseer?

Try transferring primary from one secondary to another. Years ago I accidently reset my primary. I saved my net by transferring primary form a stick that wasn't primary to another secondary. I have no idea if it should be possible but it worked. :-)
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I just gave the wife a sweet look and she helped me to reset the interface and add all nodes to the stick :D
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”