greenwave 6 voudige stekkerdoos

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
FoRMaTC

Re: greenwave 6 voudige stekkerdoos

Post by FoRMaTC »

is there an executable for flashing this stuff? I have two of those (white and a black one)
Akatar

Post by Akatar »

you can use hs3 to update zwave devices, only you need the firmware
FoRMaTC

Post by FoRMaTC »

So if you are tight with a nuon setup you won't get the device updated without using hs
Akatar

Post by Akatar »

that is not what i am saying

hs3 is capable of updating zwave devices, fibaro also
only you need the firmware to update something
jangermann
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by jangermann »

Hi All.

I just got the 6 port PowerNode included with Homeseer HS3
Everything works and I can switch on/off each port.

Hope some one can help me with my questions: :)
1. Do I really need to poll the device to get the power reading (watt)?? Is it not possible to set up auto report?
2. This is My first z-wave device ever, that is not delviered with a parameter list (and not possible to google one). Do any of you, have a parameter list?
3. After a power cycle all outlets is on, Is i possible to set a parameter to, "remember last state"?

Thanks.
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

jangermann wrote:Hi All.

I just got the 6 port PowerNode included with Homeseer HS3
Everything works and I can switch on/off each port.

Hope some one can help me with my questions: :)
1. Do I really need to poll the device to get the power reading (watt)?? Is it not possible to set up auto report?
2. This is My first z-wave device ever, that is not delviered with a parameter list (and not possible to google one). Do any of you, have a parameter list?
3. After a power cycle all outlets is on, Is i possible to set a parameter to, "remember last state"?

Thanks.
1.) YES
2.) NO
3.) NO unless 2 = YES
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
Irritanterik

Post by Irritanterik »

On this wiki there is a short parameter list for the greenwave powernode 6: http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/G ... _PowerNode
HP t5630w with Homeseer 2 > Will migrate to Homey | RFXLAN | IRTrans | Opentherm Gateway | ITHO ECO-FAN integration | Harrison Curtain | Z-wave
Paul H te O

Post by Paul H te O »

Hier bij 2 handige parameters:
-De knipperende groene LED's zijn uit te schakelen door parameternummer 1 aan te passen naar Value 255 (Value Size 1 byte).
-De status na stroomuitval terug naar de actuele status (standaard = AAN) is aan te passen door parameternummer 3 aan te passen naar Value 1 (Value Size 1 byte), Value 0 = UIT, 1 = ACTUEEL, 2 = AAN.

Vraagje wat is een aanvaardbare poll interval, zonder een het zwave netwerk te veel te belasten?

Groet Paul.
HS4 Windows 10 Pro
CopyCatz
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by CopyCatz »

Paul H te O wrote:Hier bij 2 handige parameters:
-De knipperende groene LED's zijn uit te schakelen door parameternummer 1 aan te passen naar Value 255 (Value Size 1 byte).
De waarde is het aantal minuten waarna de led gaat knipperen, echt uit te schakelen zijn ze niet helaas.
stefxx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by stefxx »

Paul H te O wrote: -De status na stroomuitval terug naar de actuele status (standaard = AAN) is aan te passen door parameternummer 3 aan te passen naar Value 1 (Value Size 1 byte), Value 0 = UIT, 1 = ACTUEEL, 2 = AAN.

ACTUEEL? Bekenend dat als ik die parameter op 1 zet, hij de stand voor de stroomuitval vasthoud? Dat zou mooi zijn!
Paul H te O

Post by Paul H te O »

CopyCatz wrote:
Paul H te O wrote:Hier bij 2 handige parameters:
De waarde is het aantal minuten waarna de led gaat knipperen, echt uit te schakelen zijn ze niet helaas.
Bij mij zijn de groene leds toch echt uit, de witte led niet.
Volgens mij is die pas uit als alle outlets uit zijn.
HS4 Windows 10 Pro
Paul H te O

Post by Paul H te O »

stefxx wrote:
Paul H te O wrote: -De status na stroomuitval terug naar de actuele status (standaard = AAN) is aan te passen door parameternummer 3 aan te passen naar Value 1 (Value Size 1 byte), Value 0 = UIT, 1 = ACTUEEL, 2 = AAN.

ACTUEEL? Bekenend dat als ik die parameter op 1 zet, hij de stand voor de stroomuitval vasthoud? Dat zou mooi zijn!
Klopt inderdaad, ten minste bij mij werkt het :)
HS4 Windows 10 Pro
ekempen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by ekempen »

@akatar: you said earlier "you can use hs3 to update zwave devices, only you need the firmware".
My 3 GreenWave devices are working fine, but I am in need to update the firmware of my HSM100 devices. I have already received the new firmware HEX file, but I cannot find how to transfer that using my HS3Pro (running on Linux, HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.208)
Could you tell me where in the software I should be able to find that option?
Thanks!
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I have seen them upgrade option in the past but i cannot seem to find it again. I thought it was located under the z-wave options of a "NodeID - Root device"

And there it is, but it is not visible for al devices. The device in the picture is a Fibaro Dual Relay module, but another Fibaro Dual Relay module is not showing the option to upgrade

Note: I still have this issue and it could be related to the fact that the upgrade option is sometimes missing

Code: Select all

NODE7:   Manufacturer	Fibaro System (ID=0x10F) Product Type	0x200	Product ID	0x109 Library Type	Enhanced Routing Slave Z-Wave Lib Version	3.42 (ZDK 4.54.1) Application Version	19
NODE16: Manufacturer	Fibaro System (ID=0x10F) Product Type	0x200	Product ID	0x100A Node Type	GENERIC TYPE SWITCH BINARY	Supports Status	Yes Library Type	Enhanced Routing Slave	Z-Wave Lib Version	3.42 (ZDK 4.54.1) Application Version	21
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
Akatar

Post by Akatar »

ekempen wrote:@akatar: you said earlier "you can use hs3 to update zwave devices, only you need the firmware".
My 3 GreenWave devices are working fine, but I am in need to update the firmware of my HSM100 devices. I have already received the new firmware HEX file, but I cannot find how to transfer that using my HS3Pro (running on Linux, HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.208)
Could you tell me where in the software I should be able to find that option?
Thanks!
not every zwave device supports firmware upgrade, ifso, you will find it at the Zwave root device

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”