VERA and the TSU9600

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
Jeffke
Starting Member
Starting Member

VERA and the TSU9600

Post by Jeffke »

Hi All

I want to start experimenting with Zwave after using Xanura/A10 for quite some time.

At the moment I have an Eee Box connected to the PMIX35 with a self written .net application. This application can receive commands from external sources like the Philips pronto(Tsu9600) remote and converts it to the PMIX35 commandset.

If I would go for the VERA box, would it be possible to control the zwave modules by sending somekind of command via the pronto to VERA?
I've read there is some (limited) support for external devices like the Iphone but I cannot seem to find enough info on this subject

Another option is to create a new application in conjunction with some zwave USB stick, but if VERA works than I will not bother

Thanks

Jeff
EzHome

VERA and the TSU9600

Post by EzHome »

Hi Jeffke,

This can be done in Vera, with LUA plug-in's your are free to develope any type of application you want for Vera.
And if you are willing to share it, lots of people would be very grateful to you.

You have an USB port and LAN port what can be used for this apps so only your imagination is the limit.

Let's make z-wave EZ

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”