Z-wave enabled pulse counters (energy monitoring)

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
mrtiger
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Z-wave enabled pulse counters (energy monitoring)

Post by mrtiger »

is there a plugin for this device for hs?
im looking for a plugin how gives me little more information, now it yust total KW used.
i want KW for a day, week month, year and some grahf. cost would be realy nice too.
hdeklein
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hdeklein »

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone has any recent (Dutch) experiences with the combination of VERA and the NorthQ NQ-9021 power reader? I am new on this stuff, but thinking of starting off with the VERA Lite and this power reader. How is the integration, what output should I expect in VERA, any known drawbacks?

Thanks in advance for sharing!

Best regards, Hans
ralhop

Post by ralhop »

does the software that is delivered with the nordhq 9021 work with the eonlab zwave stick or must i buy the nordthq stick too?
Ralph
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

Did anybody test the Eminent EM6600 with HomeSeer or Open Z-Wave yet?
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I think this is the same product as the NorthQ NQ92021

http://www.northq.com/products/zwave/nq92021.html

I bought one in the past from Enver and use it to count pulse of my Energy Meter. It is working, but is a battery powered device and therefore cannot be polled (because it is a sleep) The software of the NorthQ is not working using my Aeon Labs Z-Wave stick

I did not find a HomeSeer plugin to know the usage of a device per day, week, month
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

Ok, it is good to know it is the same as the NorthQ and will have a look.

ps. if i buy it, I will be using it with DomotiGa (most likely i need to fiddle a little bit in the code / open z-wave to get it working). I know if HomeSeer works, open z-wave most likely work also :)
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”