Duwi dimmer lampbulb support

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
raymonvdm

Duwi dimmer lampbulb support

Post by raymonvdm »

Some time ago i bought two Duwi Dimmers on hashop both are connect to a normal light bulb for now but i would like to save some money on the energy bill. Which lamps are support for the Duwi Dimmers. I know not al types are supported because of the fact that the lamp must use a little current to power the reciever.

One of my dimmers looks to be dieing (HF noise and last 2 days no response on the Z-Wave network) and i will get RMA for it. But i would like to replace lamps and dimmer at once.

Supported

glowbulbs (40-250W)
HV Halogebulbs (40-250W)
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
vanisher

Re: Duwi dimmer lampbulb support

Post by vanisher »

I tried today the gu10 LED spots from LedItLight.net .. I can confirm that those don't work with de Duwi dimmer :-( Fuse in the dimmer is blown and one of the LED spots is dead.

On their site they state:

Code: Select all

Dimbaar
Deze LED lampen zijn dimbaar met normale dimmers. Worden uw huidige lampen gedimd met een dimmer, dan kun u deze dus zonder problemen vervangen door deze dimbare LED lampen. Uiteraard kunnen deze LED lampen ook gebruikt worden met een normale schakelaar.
raymonvdm

Re: Duwi dimmer lampbulb support

Post by raymonvdm »

That is my fear exactly so for now im just placing 3 x GU10 with 20Watt halogen bulb
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”