Z-wave curtain (drapper) control

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.

Re: Z-wave curtain (drapper) control

Postby cw-kid » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi

I have started a new thread about using these Electric Curtain rails with Z-wave on the Micasaverde forum here.

There is allot more information on this thread!

Thanks.
cw-kid
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby Phaeton » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:26 am

Hi, i have a cl-200t. But i think it's a cl-xxx rebrand. Sold under the name schadebo in the netherlands.
Last edited by Phaeton on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Phaeton » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 am

You don't need two motors with this model if you want to open the curtains centrally.
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby cw-kid » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi

Many thanks for the reply.

I have not seen any called CL-400. But this is what I was told about the model numbers:

"CL-800 is the initial model# in 2007, then CL-810T in 2009 with certain improvements and
now CL-820 (just a couple months ago) with more improvements as the latest model."

Please see this link for my best guess at the wiring for a CL-820 and Duwi Blind Module

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/ ... l#msg89271

Thanks
cw-kid
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby Phaeton » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:31 am

Hi, looked a bit deeper... And scratched away the sticker. I have a cl-200t version :D
groeten,
Harry
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby cw-kid » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:50 am

Phaeton wrote:Hi, looked a bit deeper... And scratched away the sticker. I have a cl-200t version :D

That sounds correct. I have seen CL-200T on Alibaba.com here

Same kit is also called CT-220.

HT-100 is the original model from the HC China Limited manufacturer.

I was give a Home Automation wiring diagram from HC China here.

I have added my own diagram of how I think the wires would connect to the Duwi blind module. If you read that post I seem to have an extra Orange cable for STOP that does not have any where on the Duwi module to connect too.

Many thanks
cw-kid
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby raymonvdm » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 pm

I have found this on the "smartliving fair"

http://www.forestgroup.nl/NL/index_nl.html and noticed that ihome.eu seem to be selling it although there not giving any information https://shop.ihome.eu/product_info.php?products_id=76

Does anyone have experience with these rail systems, they seem to be very stable when i look at it on the "fair"
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
raymonvdm

Postby TANE » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 pm

I have made the my Harrison zwave enabled.
This is done by keyfob modification and Fibaro FSG221 switch
Enver Tanriverdi | http://blog.tane.nl
TANE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby raymonvdm » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 am

Is it possible for Harrison to be bended, al my curtains have corners in them
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
raymonvdm

Postby nico_gh2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:47 pm

I've no Harrison but it seems logical that a circular angle might be ok and a 90degree angle is a no go.
Which leaves the question how big the radius of the circle must be minimal and I guess it also depends on how far your curtain connections to the rail are apart.
nico_gh2

Postby domotica-store.nl » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 pm

The Harrison rails cannot be bend. But the solution of Tane of course works with any electrical curtain with remote control.
domotica-store.nl
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby Bwired » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:00 am

I also have corners (90 degrees) at the end of my curtains.
I use the harrison also for this, that part of curtains is not moving (my case) so that part is not on the rail :)
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Postby raymonvdm » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 am

Do you both have pics from this setup. Are u using z-wave or RFXcom? I would like to replace one curtain with a Z-Wave solution (HSPRO) and it seem to be possible for forest to use dimming levels to close them to some degree
raymonvdm

Postby Harlin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:30 pm

raymonvdm wrote:http://www.forestgroup.nl/NL/index_nl.html and noticed that ihome.eu seem to be selling it although there not giving any information https://shop.ihome.eu/product_info.php?products_id=76
Does anyone have experience with these rail systems, they seem to be very stable when i look at it on the "fair"

The product seems to work fine with Fibaro and other zwave control centers, however you have to gather all the pieces yourself. The support or knowledge on their OWN motorized product is very little at forest. Took weeks to get the pieces together. Wanted to buy their electronic rod system however it is very expensive (almost twice the price of a regualr curtain).
--
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, ....
Harlin

Postby raymonvdm » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Where did you get the prices of there system I have sold on second handed and don`t know the actual pricing of the system. The prices found on the internet (600 euro`s per unit) are quite high. When the person who sold me the one second hand stated me that the new price was 180 euro`s at (DekoKay)

I have contacted Forest Group to find a seller nearby and they respond quikly but there is only a Self Employed person nearby as a seller (I have not contacted him yet)
raymonvdm

PreviousNext

Return to Z-Wave Forum