defective Everspring motion sensors

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
Superhuub
Starting Member
Starting Member

defective Everspring motion sensors

Post by Superhuub »

Does anybody has problems with Everspring motionsensors? In the meantime I have two sp103 sensors which were dead on arival. They are correct registered in my z-wave network but are not reporting motion. And now I had the sp814 sensor which was working fine. But now after some weeks the same issue that no motion is reporting. Even after a factory reset the problem is not resolved.
airox

Re: defective Everspring motion sensors

Post by airox »

No, I am using the SP814 for few months now and it's still working fine. Using my own software though.
Got it around february the 5th. Maybe this gives an indicator for the batch in which yours was produced.
pboosten
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: defective Everspring motion sensors

Post by pboosten »

Maybe some dumb question, but did you associate these with your controller (HomeSeer or other?).

I found the lack of mentioning this in the manual very disturbing. After replacing batteries, resetting the device, reassociate, numerous network optimizations, the only thing that was actually needed was the association with HomeSeer (in my case).

Peter
--
Absolute beginner :-)
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

You import the devices in homeseer. Then use the device configuration to associate homeseer to group 1. This way the devices update show in homeseer.

The case (sabotage detection) needs to be open or closed to do this. I forgot which one, but tou can find that in the manual.

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”