Vera3 and frxtrx

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
walberg

Vera3 and frxtrx

Post by walberg »

I have a rfxtrx tranceiver and i want to install the plugin for it. i have found a topic which advised me to download tags_alpha8-63.zip. Inside of it there are more files rfxtrx I_RFXtrx.xml I_RFXtrx.lua D_RFXtrx.json and S_RFXtrx.xml
Which is the file i must use and how can i place it in my Vera? On install apps i see a my apps install apps and develop apps. Myapps is empty install apps brings me to a online shop (no rfxtrx) and Develop? Where do i find the install procedure?
j.hoekstra

Re: Vera3 and frxtrx

Post by j.hoekstra »

Depending on the model you got(LAN tranceiver is in market), you can also install it manually.
For that you go to Apps >> Develop Apps >> Luup files, here you can upload the files. After reloading you can find it under devices(I pressume, I got the market-version for LAN tranceiver)
walberg

Post by walberg »

I have the RFXTRX.
By Luup files i get a long list with devices and with D_RFXtrx.json go to View i get:
XML-parsefout: onjuist gevormd
Locatie: http://192.168.0.34/cgi-bin/cmh/view_up ... x.json.lzo
Regelnummer 1, kolom 1:{
^
By install i can not get rfxtrx.xml from the pull down menu.
j.hoekstra

Post by j.hoekstra »

You'll need to upload all the files you got to the vera and have it reload the luup-engine.
walberg

Post by walberg »

I have 4 files _RFXtrx.xml L_RFXtrx.lua D_RFXtrx.json and S_RFXtrx.xml on the luup files second row download ...browse on my mac to the files, and right under the second row go.
b_weijenberg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by b_weijenberg »

walberg

Post by walberg »

Yes the latest alpha10 works. I now have connected a temp/hyg from Oregon and that works. I also have a KIKA system (its a dutch system with transmitter and sockets to turn on lights on and of and of course other electrical stuff). The sockets must be learned from the remote within the first 5 seconds. It is surely supported by the RFXTRX (Too bad i don't know the real name of the stuff but in Holland they call it Klik Aan Klik uit (translated Click on and off) I can see a module on the screen rfx remote and also a module rfxcontroller device but i can not turn it on and off?
b_weijenberg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by b_weijenberg »

It is a good thing that you talk about KIKA http://www.kika.nl/ Donations are appreciated.
But I suppose you mean KAKU.

The new KAKU modules use the AC protocol. Please check if you can create an AC module in the VERA plug-in.
walberg

Post by walberg »

Nope, there is a light module RFX Light L2.0/08ACCE2/01 but under control nothing and under device settings N/A
b_weijenberg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by b_weijenberg »

please use this forum for VERA support http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/board,45.0.html

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”