Anybody using Android z-wave?

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
caroskating
Starting Member
Starting Member

Anybody using Android z-wave?

Post by caroskating »

Dear all,

I am using android z.wave, a migration to java of open z-wave: https://code.google.com/p/android-zwave/ in a Minix Neo X7. The problem is that, apparently, the app is not finished and the add/remove/control devices is not visible. The only thing i can see is the log. The messages printed are in hexa and i don't know what they mean. It's just data from and to the nodes of the network.

It seems the code can be used as a z-wave framework for Android. Can somebody check this please?

Is anyone using this version? I need some help to make the activity to add/remove/control de devices. Can anyone help me at least telling me what are the basic steps to follow to create a class that can add/remove/control a device??

Thanks in advance!
uAlex73

Re: Anybody using Android z-wave?

Post by uAlex73 »

Checked the link, but the following made me close the page directly:

For International Users
Please use Google Translate to translate this page, thanks you.

The information seems to be only in Indian language. Also I don't recommend to use it, because any change in open-zwave has to be ported (again) in the java code. Lately we had a lot of improvements in the code. Other thing, the link/software seems to be only interesting for developers and not end-users.
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”