Danfoss LC-13

Forum and Topics about Z-Wave devices.
raymonvdm

Danfoss LC-13

Post by raymonvdm »

I just bought one and included it to an Aeon Labs and Zwave.me stick without issues. (It is now included with the Zwave.Me stick) but since i`m running HS2 i don`t think i can use the device using HomeSeer. My demo setup of HS3 seems to understand the device but i`m not yet upgrade to HS3 :D Setting a setpoint on the local devices gives me an update in HS3 when i press the set button.

What is the best software to control the LC-13 (HS2/HS3/OpenHab ?)
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
elmstrom
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Danfoss LC-13

Post by elmstrom »

Fibaro or Vera
wajahat30
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by wajahat30 »

I just bought one and included it to an Aeon Labs and Zwave.me stick without issues. (It is now included with the Zwave.Me stick) but since i`m running HS2 i don`t think i can use the device using HomeSeer. My demo setup of HS3 seems to understand the device but i`m not yet upgrade to HS3 :D Setting a setpoint on the local devices gives me an update in HS3 when i press the set button. :D :lol: :lol:
watson
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I did exactly the same. With the same issue :D
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s

Return to “Z-Wave Forum”