Arduino RF433 Transmitter

All about Arduino, Jeenode and other Clones (hardware & Software)

Moderator: Mdamen

psmaaswinkel

Arduino RF433 Transmitter

Post by psmaaswinkel »

The past week I have been working on a Arduino RF433 transmitter to control my ELRO switches.
The arduino is connected to my router with the original Ethernetshield. With my current sketch I am able
to control the ELRO switches by url command. The sketch is a modified version of the Remoteswitch library.

As an example:

http://urlarduino/31/A/1/ will switch on the device with housecode 31 and adress 'A'.
http://urlarduino/31/A/0/ will switch off the device with housecode 31 and adress 'A'.

The arduino itself is running without any problems, but I would like to know if it is possible, and how I could
integrate this device in homeseer.

I know it is possible to create two events for each elro switch to turn them on and off by url, but I can't find any device way..
I believe there should be a way to create a device type for these elro switches, but there is no information available on the net, and I am fairly new to homeseer...

Regards,

Peter
Global Moderator

Re: Arduino RF433 Transmitter

Post by Digit »

I know there's something like HS.GetURL you can use in scripts (right folks?), but that's as far as my knowledge of Homeseer goes... let's wait for a reply of the real experts :wink:
psmaaswinkel

Re: Arduino RF433 Transmitter

Post by psmaaswinkel »

Indeed I am able to use the HS.GetURL in a script, which I can call from an event. But I would like to have the option to create a device from which I could call an Elro adress...

Return to “Raspberry, Arduino, Cubietruck and other clones Forum”