Netwerk plugin

Forum over Homeseer Plugin ontwikkelingen, hierin staan aparte forums voor bijvoorbeeld Plugwise, RFXcom, Fritzbox, Alphatronics etc.

Moderator: Digit

Bjochems

Netwerk plugin

Post by Bjochems »

Welke netwerk plugin gebruiken jullie? Ik zoek een alternatief voor PHNetwork
Ik zou eigenlijk gewoon PHNetwork willen gebruiken maar helaas heb je daar een (gratis) serial voor nodig en de maker van de plugin reageert niet.
Bas
TANE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Netwerk plugin

Post by TANE »

Hallo Bas,

Zelf gebruik ik Ultramon ivm problemen die ik in verleden heb gehad met een bug in .net kon ik PHNetwork niet gebruiken.
Mijn voorkeur heeft het ook om PHNetwork te gebruiken. PHNetwork is flexibel en snel.
Ik begreep van Paul dat hij de bug ook onder controle had maar even geen tijd had voor support en update.
Ik zal vragen wat de mogelijkheden zijn.
Enver Tanriverdi | http://blog.tane.nl
Bjochems

Post by Bjochems »

PHNetwork zit inmiddels op versie 1.0.0.74, alles werkt perfect

De problemen waren destijds van versies beneden 1.0.0.50
Het zou mooi zijn als Paul m'n email over de serial kan beantwoorden, anders moet ik binnen 14 dagen over op UltraMon...
Bas
Antoon

Post by Antoon »

Ik gebruik de plugin van Jon00.
Deze staat op het HS forum
- Antoon
Sooty

Post by Sooty »

A quick update on PH Network.

I have been really busy this year with a new business and not had much time for domotica, therefore I have not been able to support the plug-in.

I'm 99.9% sure that I fixed the issue that would cause some Homeseer systems to crash. I have re-written most of the plug-in because of this and it is now much faster. On my very low powered Via based Homeseer server, it will now ping an entire class c subnet in under 2 seconds. If you have 50 or less monitored network devices then the entire ping routine takes about 0.5 seconds. As before you can choose the polling interval for each device to a minimum of 10 seconds although the more devices you monitor at fast intervals, the more load on your system.

I still need to make some small changes to the plug-in and also change the configuration pages to work with the new version before release. I am busy working 7 days a week until the end of September, but in October I will get it finished.

Due to work, it is unlikely that I will be able to fully support the plug-in, but I will try to resolve any issues in a timely manner.

Paul..
Bjochems

Post by Bjochems »

Thanks for the update Paul, with these upcoming new improvements i'm convinced PHNetwork is the best network plugin for Homeseer.
Bas
abl

Post by abl »

I'm using the Jon00 network plugin for a few weeks now and very happy with it as well with the more than excellent support...
DJF3
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by DJF3 »

I agree.. PHnetwork is a great network plugin...

Paul, it would be great if you could issue license codes for people who have requested them.. Plugin support will follow later.

Cheers!
DJ

Return to “Homeseer Plugins Forum”