Eneco Toon Homeseer Script/Plugin

Forum over Homeseer Plugin ontwikkelingen, hierin staan aparte forums voor bijvoorbeeld Plugwise, RFXcom, Fritzbox, Alphatronics etc.

Moderator: Digit

bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Eneco Toon Homeseer Script/Plugin

Post by bartbakels »

Erwin,

Is your gasusage updating with your script/plugin? Mine ios not updating anymore. Its only updating when I open the toonopafstand.eneco.nl website and navighate to the gasusage tab. So I guess its something we need to take into account with the new version.

regards

Bart
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Erwin? Any News?
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Paul H te O

Post by Paul H te O »

Hello Bart,

It looks verre Nice the TOON script.
Is it for HomeSeer on Linux or Windows?
I have read that there is a difference between scripts on both systems.
I have bought a toon also from marktplaats and would be verre happy of it worked on HomeSeer on Linux (Hometroller Zee)

Regards Paul
HS4 Windows 10 Pro
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Its, designed for windows, but probably will also work on Linux. There are no windows dependencies as I am aware of.

however I don't know if your toon from marktplaats will work, because you need an eneco account to use my script.

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Paul H te O

Post by Paul H te O »

Oke thanks I will try it.

Does the scrypt has to login in the Toon?
I don't know works the app direct with the toon or via a server from eneco, because that would mean that if there is a storing at eneco server, the script doesn't work :(
HS4 Windows 10 Pro
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Exactly it uses toonopafstand.eneco.nl.....

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Darwusch

Post by Darwusch »

Can we update the HS3 script to support "Toon Zon"?
I guess the website toonopafstand.eneco.nl does not show the produced power, but the android app does, so it should be possible.
Darwusch

Post by Darwusch »

Darwusch wrote:Can we update the HS3 script to support "Toon Zon"?
Since nobody answered, I wrote it myself :D
Here's the updated script for who likes to add the produced power in homeseer.
Attachments
ToonHS3script1_4.rar
(101.11 KiB) Downloaded 837 times
Last edited by Darwusch on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

darwusch,

Thanks for the update, i did not recieve the updates of this forum again sorry. I liked what u did with the script. But i am not using it yet, because of the buttons i used for the mode and setpoint changes are missing :), this causes me to update the hstouch projects and existing scripts. But i tested it and works great.

BTW, please remove your credentials from the ini ;) otherwise we are changing your SPs unintentionally :P

rgeards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Darwusch

Post by Darwusch »

Hi Bart,

Thanks for notifying me :wink:
Removed them and uploaded the file again.
(and changed my password :wink: )
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Hi,

Sorry to all users of this script, but I will leave ENECO and thus the maintenance of this HS3 Toon interface script.

Issues with toon and enecos service are the main reason why I leave eneco and the toon services.

regards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
RdP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by RdP »

Hi Bart,

I use your script and I am quiet happy with it. Is it that bad with the Eneco service?

Anyway thanks for your support in the past.
Rien
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Rien,

Yeah, last 2 months, the toon servicecenter was offline for 3 weeks, and now and then down as well. Just check there forums and facebook, and you will see a lot of comments from users about his. There were even users which where on vacation , and there heating systems heated there houses to 21 degrees which they could not control anymore, because there toon needed localcontrol and a reset.

In addition the servicedelivery, customerservice, helpdesk support are not understanding, and or helpful (even an understatement). As you can imagine this created a lot of frustration at my side, so I transferred all energy delivery contracts to another supplier. My new solution will be the P1 plugin from stefxx (already in place) and an Nest thermostat.

so sorry, but if any support is needed, please feel free to contact me.

regards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Antoon

Post by Antoon »

Hallo,
Zijn hier nog mensen die dit script gebruiken?
Het heeft bij mij bijna 2 jaar super gewerkt maar is ineens gestopt.
Krijg onderstaande meldingen in de LOG
Iemand een idee?

mvg Antoon

feb-05 09:42:58 Error 1 Running script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\toon.vb :Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt.De conversie van tekenreeks naar type Double is ongeldig.
feb-05 09:42:58 ToonScript Error Error: Could not find activeState
feb-05 09:42:58 ToonScript Error Error: Could not find currentModulationLevel
feb-05 09:42:58 ToonScript Error Error: Could not find burnerInfo
feb-05 09:42:58 ToonScript Error Error: Could not find currentSetpoint
feb-05 09:42:58 ToonScript Error Error: Could not find currentTemp
feb-05 09:42:58 Error In URLAction GET: De onderliggende verbinding is gesloten: Bij verzending is een onverwachte fout opgetreden.
feb-05 09:42:58 Error In URLAction GET: De onderliggende verbinding is gesloten: Bij verzending is een onverwachte fout opgetreden.
feb-05 09:42:58 ToonScript Error: Login Failed, response was not Success
- Antoon
Darwusch

Post by Darwusch »

Klopt, bij mij werkt het sinds 10 januari 2019 ook niet meer.
Zo te zien is de server veranderd.
Het was:
https://toonopafstand.eneco.nl/toonMobileBackendWeb

En in de app te zien lijkt het nu een api te zijn met adres:
https://api.toon.eu

De api zal heel anders werken dus ik denk dat het script helemaal opnieuw bedacht moet worden.

Return to “Homeseer Plugins Forum”