Communication with ELV, Max!Cube, EQ3, no luck so far ?

Forum about the home automation suites by ELV etc

Moderator: jrkalf

jesperlykke
Starting Member
Starting Member

Communication with ELV, Max!Cube, EQ3, no luck so far ?

Post by jesperlykke »

Hi all here :)

As some of you, might have seen allready, i posted on different threads, for getting information of howto send commands to the MAX!Cube.

What i actually need is to set the temperature on my 4 thermostat+; i do not neccessesarly need to use advanced things.
I need to send temperature setting, to my valves for controlling the heat with my phone presence detection and soo on :) etc... etc..

I read most of the threads, about the MAX protocol, decoding and soo on, but i can't find actually examples where i can see the code for sending e.g : nc 192.168.1.127 62910 --- Bla.. Bla.. / Ofcause i read about both curl, nc, and telnet, but nomatter what i try, i cant get anything, besides the lines pasted below in the "code snippet"
It's like i can't communicate with the cube? -But surely it's because i dont no howto do it proberly!
-- I attached a picture of my program, which i use to control my heating in our house (dmitry's fine program)

So far i tried with no luck curl, telnet and nc (netcat), all i got is the output from the Cube, pasted in the "code snippet" below :

Can anybody provide some help ?

Code: Select all

jesper@JesperHP:~$ nc 192.168.1.127 62910 
H:LEQ1325887,115473,0113,00000000,489554b7,04,32,100113,062f,03,0000
M:00,01,VgIEAQxTb3ZldsOmcmVsc2URSHYCEkpvc2VmaW5lcyB2w6ZyZWxzZRFH6gMSRnJlZGVyaWtzIHbDpnJlbHNlEUgCBARTdHVlEUdJBQUBuHtKRVEwMzA2NjM5DEVjbyBTd2l0Y2ggMQACEUh2TEVRMTMzMDUxMgxTb3ZldsOmcmVsc2UBAhFHSUxFUTEzMzAyMTUEU3R1ZQQCEUfqTEVRMTMzMDM3NhNKb3NlZmluZSdzIHbDpnJlbHNlAgIRSAJMRVExMzMwNDAwE0ZyZWRlcmlrJ3MgdsOmcmVsc2UDAQ==
C:115473,7RFUcwATAf9MRVExMzI1ODg3AQsABEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsABEAAAAAAAAAAQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGh0dHA6Ly9tYXguZXEtMy5kZTo4MC9jdWJlADAvbG9va3VwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAENFVAAACgADAAAOEENFU1QAAwACAAAcIA==
C:114749,0hFHSQIEEABMRVExMzMwMjE1KiI9CQcYAzAM/wBESFMaRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIERIUw5FIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRD9MbESoUxRFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBEP0xsRKhTFEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEQ/TGxEqFMURSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRD9MbESoUxRFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBEP0xsRKhTFEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIA==
C:114802,0hFIAgIDEP9MRVExMzMwNDAwKiI9CQcYAzAM/wBESFUIRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIERIVQhFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgREhUbESoVQVFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBESFRsRKhVBUUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIERIVGxEqFUFRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgREhUbESoVQVFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBESFRsRKhVFEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIA==
C:01b87b,EQG4ewUAEg9KRVEwMzA2NjM5
C:114876,0hFIdgIBEP9MRVExMzMwNTEyKiI9CQMYAzAM/wBESERtRHhU/0UgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIERIRG1EeFT8RSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRD9EbkS1VP5FIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBEP0RtRLRU/kUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEQ/RG1EtFT+RSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRD9EbUS0VP5FIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBESERtRKhU/EUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIA==
C:1147ea,0hFH6gICEP9MRVExMzMwMzc2KiI9CQUYAzAM/wBESFUIRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIERIVQhFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgREhUbESoVQVFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBESFRsRKhVBUUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIERIVGxEqFUFRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgREhUbESoVQVFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBESFRsRKhVFEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIEUgRSBFIA==
L:CxFHSQkSGAomANAACxFIAgkSGAAqAP0ABgG4ewkAAAsRSHYJEhgAIgAAAAsRR+oJEhgAKgD+AA==
^C
jesper@JesperHP:~$ 
Rgds; Jesper.

Return to “Homematic, FS20, FHT, ESA and ELV”