Forum about the home automation suites by ELV etc

Moderator: jrkalf

Mick
Starting Member
Starting Member

MAX! Webinterface?

Post by Mick »

Hi,

I am new to new MAX! system. My question is if there is any webinterface for MAX! + Cube which is also usable on a smartphone/tablet (except MaxBuddy)?

Regards in advance,
Mick
MarnixT
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: MAX! Webinterface?

Post by MarnixT »

yes, www.max-portal.elv.de/mobile.html and it looks pretty good I think. Only disadvantage is that it only shows the set temperatures, not the current ones.
Mick
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Mick »

Hi,

yeah, I knew that. But I dont want to control my MAX! over the internet (just in my local LAN) and information such as current temperatur, valve opening percentage etc. would be great.
But as long as there is nothing more I will register for that portal ...

Further suggestion are welcome

Regards,
Mick
MarnixT
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by MarnixT »

Well using max buddy and the built in http post functionality you could use max stats. There are also scripts called maexle and web-max.feyn.de in development.

You need something to decode the max protocol to get valve opening and current temperature and I think max buddy is the only way to do this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Massi

Post by Massi »

MarnixT wrote:You need something to decode the max protocol to get valve opening and current temperature and I think max buddy is the only way to do this
more than this, current temperature will be "real" only if you have wall thermostats in every room.. it seems to me that current temperature is not verified when read from radiator thermostat..

Return to “Homematic, FS20, FHT, ESA and ELV”