Forum about the home automation suites by ELV etc

Moderator: jrkalf

payorision
Starting Member
Starting Member

ELV Max boiler control

Post by payorision »

Hi everybody,

First of all let me apologize if I ask a really lame question but I'm really new to this.
I've recently got the ELV system for my apartment and I'm quite happy with it. So far everything works as It should.
The only problem is I have district heating system and even when the valves are all off, it still circulates water through the pipes so I'm also using the main thermostat to control the on/off. This is obviously not the best scenario.
As the district heating system is it closed in an enclosure, I can only say I have a Honeywell on/off switch which is currently controlled by the central Honeywell thermostat in the living room. Not sure what else I have inside that enclosure.

I guess will need something like this:
http://www.elv.de/funk-heizungsregler-h ... erung.html

Do you happen to now how can I overcome that?

Regards
sj3fk3

Re: ELV Max boiler control

Post by sj3fk3 »

The link goes to more then one devices (all the MAX ELV devices). I think you mean this one? -> http://www.elv.de/elv-waermebedarfsrelais-fht-8w.html
Kind Regards,
Greg.
payorision
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by payorision »

That's the one, you are right, the link goes to the main page. What I was suggesting is that even though the description talks only about the FHT system, it might fit also in ours, otherwise, I don't know why they put it in the same section.
sj3fk3

Post by sj3fk3 »

payorision wrote:That's the one, you are right, the link goes to the main page. What I was suggesting is that even though the description talks only about the FHT system, it might fit also in ours, otherwise, I don't know why they put it in the same section.
I'm not so sure, when you click on "Zubehör" there are no ELV MAX! items there.. It' might just be an error, but I know nothing about this device.. Hopefully someone here does?
Kind Regards,
Greg.
pbrand

Post by pbrand »

sj3fk3 wrote:I'm not so sure, when you click on "Zubehör" there are no ELV MAX! items there.. It' might just be an error, but I know nothing about this device.. Hopefully someone here does?
I use the FHT8W and it's an FS20 device. This makes it incompatible with the Max! system, because they use a different protocol.

Return to “Homematic, FS20, FHT, ESA and ELV”