Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

Re: Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Postby al30k » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi, is it possible to "arm away" or "arm home" in instant mode with this app?
I use it with "arm home" at night, to make perimeter sensors around house work without "entry delay".

According this, PowerMax plugin for Vera can do it and use same interface, http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_visonic-powermax

thanks.
al30k
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby bartbakels » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:30 pm

I think this can be done by scripting in domoticz but dont use domoticz myself.
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels

Postby Blaabjerg » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:42 am

Hi,

I would like to use the PIR to turn on and off lights when it is not arm and detect motion. The issue is that the PIR is detecting motion and the is reset very fast. I know that I can set the reset time on the PIR. But is it not possible to config the PIR to keep in "detect motion" state as long as there is movement?

Thanks

/Claus
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby bartbakels » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:52 am

No sorry this is how the visonic panel is designed...
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels

Postby Blaabjerg » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi,

I have a MCM-140 unit. Visonic driver setting does not seem to register when I arm and disarm.

Am I not able to see events when I use MCM-140 remote keypad?

Thanks

/Claus
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby bartbakels » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:01 am

Blaabjerg wrote:Hi,

I have a MCM-140 unit. Visonic driver setting does not seem to register when I arm and disarm.

Thanks

/Claus

claus,

NO, first of all the panel events will be registered whatever used, but you can even trigger events on use of the MCW-140 (disarm/arm etc) as a separate event. I use them as well (2 of them) and this works great. So my panel status updates in HS3 obviously, but I also created to virtual devices which shows me when and which mcw-140 is used to arm/disarm.

bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels

Postby Blaabjerg » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:29 pm

bartbakels wrote:
Blaabjerg wrote:Hi,

Thanks

/Claus

claus,

NO, first of all the panel events will be registered whatever used, but you can even trigger events on use of the MCW-140 (disarm/arm etc) as a separate event. I use them as well (2 of them) and this works great. So my panel status updates in HS3 obviously, but I also created to virtual devices which shows me when and which mcw-140 is used to arm/disarm.

bart

Ok. But can you detect witch user / kode that have disarmed / armed the alarm?

/Claus
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby Blaabjerg » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:54 pm

I'm able to run the DISARM_[securityAdditionString] to disarm my alarm. But i would like to detect witch user that disarm my alarm.

Is that possible?

Ex: DISARM_[USERCODE]

Thanks

Regards

Claus
Blaabjerg
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby bartbakels » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:29 am

Blaabjerg wrote:I'm able to run the DISARM_[securityAdditionString] to disarm my alarm. But i would like to detect witch user that disarm my alarm.

Is that possible?

Ex: DISARM_[USERCODE]

Thanks

Regards

Claus

Claus,

sorry for the late response, again I didn't get an update from the board, and was on holiday :D

I far as I know I cant detect the used usercode, however I don't use this my self. I have similar functionality but I use keyfobs, proxytags and wireless commanders. These can be userspecific off course, and I defined in the user event config tab the following actions;

keyfob 3 arm home httpcall1
keyfob 4 disarm httpcall2

to determine the actions of these devices and report these back to hs3, or vera, domoticz etc.

hope this helps?

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels

Previous

Return to Visonic Alarm systems