Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

Re: Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Postby bartbakels » Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 am

al30k wrote:hello
do you know what can be wrong? my powermax complete only shows current status of panel(disarm, delay,armed...) (with some lags) but doestn show any other information (panel info, zones etc.) and doesn't react on pressing arm or disarm in windows app.
thanks

Did you configure the settings? So correct pincode and download code? After changing these, try restarting the application and go back to settings to check the enrolled zones
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Mario from Spain » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi Bart.

I have my integration still half working.

I have one question:

Whats the correct way to detect an alarm condition (and better if I can detect what produced the condition)? I didn't managed to solve it.

Thank you.

Mario
Mario from Spain

Postby bartbakels » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:26 pm

The application handels the alarm and condition... so dont really understand ur question
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Mario from Spain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:08 pm

bartbakels wrote:The application handels the alarm and condition... so dont really understand ur question

I have a line like this in the "Panel actions"

But it's never called

The rest of the lines are called just fine.

Mario from Spain

Postby bartbakels » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Mario,

That is indeed how it should be configured. maybe u can send the config file so I can check, or can test if the application send an email upon alarm detection I use it in exactly the same way. Maybe can you also provide the logfile when initiating an alarm.

regards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Visonic Alarm systems