Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

Mario from Spain

Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Post by Mario from Spain »

Hi Bart.

I ordered the license and installed the new version.

Didn't tried the new functionality for calling multiple URLs as first I need to figure out how to receive it on Node-Red (I did a fast trial but it didn't work. I have to investigate deeper on how to do it).

Anyway at last now I have some programmed times to disarm the alarm.
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Post by bartbakels »

Mario from Spain wrote:Hi Bart.

I ordered the license and installed the new version.

Didn't tried the new functionality for calling multiple URLs as first I need to figure out how to receive it on Node-Red (I did a fast trial but it didn't work. I have to investigate deeper on how to do it).

Anyway at last now I have some programmed times to disarm the alarm.
Mario thanks :), Sorry but i am not familiar with node-re, if u need any additional help or infor, please let me know.

regards

Bart
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

I found an issue in version 1.06 which causes none of the http get actions to be triggered :O, I replaced the 1.06 installer

sorry for the inconvenience

Bart

Mario, please test the new version;

v1.0.6 Release With Build IN Webserver Installer Location V1.0.6

Changes

- possibility to send more than one http Call by use of the PIPE character in the settings (|)[/quote]
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Mario from Spain

Hi Bart.

Yes, I noticed something was not working but had no time to document and report it. :-)

Thank you very much.
bartbakels wrote:I found an issue in version 1.06 which causes none of the http get actions to be triggered :O, I replaced the 1.06 installer

sorry for the inconvenience

Bart

Mario, please test the new version;

v1.0.6 Release With Build IN Webserver Installer Location V1.0.6

Changes

- possibility to send more than one http Call by use of the PIPE character in the settings (|)
irekz
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by irekz »

Hi bartbakels.
I'm working on C++ application and would like to download panel information (like zones, version number, etc).
Any chance for you to share the source code of the app?
If not - maybe the commands you used for panel download?

Thanks,
Irek
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

irekz wrote:Hi bartbakels.
I'm working on C++ application and would like to download panel information (like zones, version number, etc).
Any chance for you to share the source code of the app?
If not - maybe the commands you used for panel download?

Thanks,
Irek
irek,

this wont be usefull to you because this is created in labview. But in addition you can see exactly what is send in the logs the program creates, which can be accessed via the controlpanel of the application....

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
irekz
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by irekz »

That's OK. Actually found a great resource:
https://github.com/DomotiGa/DomotiGa/bl ... onic.class

This is written in BASIC (or something like this), but easy to follow.
Uses wide range of commands, and I found it very useful.

Kind regards
Irek
Freddan101
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Freddan101 »

I'm a Vera user but thinking about switching to HomeSeer. I wonder how your application interaces with HomeSeer. Do all Visonic sensors show up so you may use them for home automation?

Can you control the alarm system from ImperiHome, via HomeSeer?
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Yes, but you have to create virtual devices for the panel and for the sensors and change the states with the http calls send from the application.

Reagrds

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Freddan101
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Freddan101 »

Sounds perfectly ok. But would there be a delay between the alarm sensor triggering and the virtual device updating? For example if an alarm IR sensor is used to turn on a light a delay wouldn't be so good.
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

in my case almost instantly

regards

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Mario from Spain

Hi Bart.

I have two Powermax panels. One Powermax PRO 868Mhz that is my main security system and a second old Powermax 433mhz system installed previously to the Powermax PRO.

How can I run a second instance of the driver on the same computer to use the old panel to reuse their sensors?
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Mario from Spain wrote:Hi Bart.

I have two Powermax panels. One Powermax PRO 868Mhz that is my main security system and a second old Powermax 433mhz system installed previously to the Powermax PRO.

How can I run a second instance of the driver on the same computer to use the old panel to reuse their sensors?
Mario,

normally to run 2 instances, create a copy of the whole application folder, and rename it. Also rename the Exe. However in one of the 2 instances, you need to disable the webserver part, but if you only using the sensors you dont need it anyway i guess.

bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Mario from Spain

Thank you, Bart.

I'll try over the next few days.

I still have a problem while trying to integrate it with NODERED:

In the Zones config I need to call, for each zone as for other events, a url for HTTP ON and HTTP OFF.
HTTP ON : 192.168.1.145/api/mqtt?topic=visonicdriver&message={"Zone": "9", "Status":"ON"}
HTTP OFF: 192.168.1.145/api/mqtt?topic=visonicdriver&message={"Zone": "9", "Status":"ON"}

I introduced them on the config screen but didn't get called.

In the Panel Status screen I can see an entry to call them but the url isn't really called and I see no error:

I think this is the last piece left to integrate the Visonic Driver with my system for now :-)

Thank you very much in advance.
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

mario,

it seems that it is triggered fine, however check the errorlog as well. In addition try starting the http commands with http://190...... instead of 190.....

regards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”