Powermax sabotage switches

Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

Henk

Post by Henk »

I got a simple powermax alarm system it is was working fine but after a long power disconnection continued warning messages will be displayed of open sabotage switches (one of the battery cmpartment and the other one of remove systeem. Even when the switches are closed ... no way to get rid of them .... looks like the software should be reset. Any help ?
Henk

Post by Henk »

Problems has been solved with the support of Waakzaam Wonen .... it was a matter of not well understanding the operation of this alarm. It is almost a criminal act to control and setting at least 200-300 parameters with a display of 15 characters and six buttons not really a job for an average consumer.

Also i switch the screw of the lid of the battery storage with a screw from the PIR - this screw was a little bit longer as the original .. resulting to push the printed circuit away and opening the sabotage switch again ... just a special way to "screw" your alarm system.

Henk

Henk
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Snelvuur »

thats why i ordered the rs232 connector for the pc, and still even then i'am going "OMG so many options" but hey, we all start somewhere..

// Erik (binkey.nl)

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”