Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Visonic and homeseer

Post by bartbakels »

Dear all,

I am thinking about replacing my alarmsystem wit visonic securitysystems. However i want to use the sensors in homeseer and have the abbility to arm and disarm from homeseer.

What are my options and what do. Need?

I read about the waakzaamwonen interface and plugin, but is it also possible to inpteace the powerlink interface with a plugin or maybe directly via rs232? And are my wishes possible and what do i need t do this.

Thanks for helping

Bart
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
uAlex73

Re: Visonic and homeseer

Post by uAlex73 »

I don't think such plugin for direct Visonic exists, you can only use the Alphatronics interface (or the RFXCom one). NOTE: When you buy a Visonic, you need to buy a PowerMax, because a PowerMaster (G2) doesn't work with Alphatronics/RFXCom.
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Thank alex

Is it also possible to arm and disarm the powermax with this interface?

Thanks
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
olof

Post by olof »

I have Visonic and Homeseer via RFXCOM. But I only capture the Visonic sensor information into Homeseer. I don't control Visonic via Homeseer.

I seem to recall it was possible or at least many attempts were made by some the experts in this forum.
I'm afraid you will have to read all the sticky postings in the VIsonic-Homeseer section. I think it is buried in there somewhere....

Olof
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Look here: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewforum.php?f=72&start=0

Based on http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6581 you should be able to control a Visonic Powermax.
I've even made a small interface on my smartphone for it:
2013-06-27 21.07.11.png
2013-06-27 21.07.11.png (67.33 KiB) Viewed 7154 times
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

My visionic has arrived (thnx TANE). Now it time to hookup the serial connection (hopefully direct on the 10 pins header) and start playing with the programmer software and the descibed protocol. However there is also a homesee plugin made by rene. But cant get in contact with him :(

thanks for your support

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”