Will an UK MKP-150 work on a NL PMPro panel?

Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

EVO
Starting Member
Starting Member

Will an UK MKP-150 work on a NL PMPro panel?

Post by EVO »

Hello,

I would like to post a few questions. I'm installing a NL PowerMaxPro (PRT / 868) and I want to add two keypads (MKP-150 PRT) which I still have to buy. I saw that the in the UK the keypads are much cheaper (then in the Netherlands). Someone however told me that UK version will not work (or conflict) with a NL panel. Is this true? I know that the detectors from the UK do work. But the UK language keypads will not?

I prefer a NL or UK MKP-152 but these seem not available. I then searched for a MKP-151 PRT (white version with blue LCD) but these are end of life since december 2012 an not available in the Netherlands anymore. Maybe in the UK? Anyone have good an address for a UK MKP-151 (or MKP-151) who ships to the Netherlands? ... providing the UK version works on a NL panel off course.

Thanks! EVO
Mfr
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Will an UK MKP-150 work on a NL PMPro panel?

Post by Mfr »

I have it the other way arround. I have a Uk powermax pro with a dutch keypad. This combination works fine. I bought some of my devices in the uk because thy recheaper there. Most of the uk shops will send to europe. Shipping charges are high so you haveto buy more stuff to vet a good businescase.
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

The PowerMax range seem to be compatible with devices/components from other countries (just mind the frequency and not too old firmware of your panel).

For the newest panel types PowerMaster your statement is correct, you can *only* use device/components from the same country. Still don't know this mind-twist of Visonic, because now I order only UK stuff :-) The NL prices are wayyyy too expensive.
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
EVO
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by EVO »

Thanks for the help. I bought two MKP-150 Dutch language keypads. Found an address which sells relatively cheap Dutch keypads. EVO

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”