Solar Dude

Pop your questions regarding Home automation Domotica hardware here.....
thespriteman
Starting Member
Starting Member

Solar Dude

Post by thespriteman »

Hi,

i have an Solar Dude (libra-energy.eu/en/product/inverter-mon ... j3KLfkveUk witch operates at the 868,45 MHZ frequency.

here are some pictures:

it's an device to measure the power of solar panels.

does any of you know how to connect this to an domotica system (Domoticz for example).

i have one for spare, so if someone is interested in making this work it would make my day,

Robin,
homesolarsystem
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Solar Dude

Post by homesolarsystem »

thespriteman wrote:Hi,

i have an
thespriteman wrote:Hi,

i have an Solar Dude (libra-energy.eu/en/product/inverter-mon ... j3KLfkveUk witch operates at the 868,45 MHZ frequency.

here are some pictures:

it's an device to measure the power of home solar panels.

does any of you know how to connect this to an domotica system (Domoticz for example).

i have one for spare, so if someone is interested in making this work it would make my day,

Robin,
Solar Dude (libra-energy.eu/en/product/inverter-mon ... j3KLfkveUk witch operates at the 868,45 MHZ frequency.

here are some pictures:

it's an device to measure the power of solar panels.

Robin,
It's truly a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Return to “Questions & Discussions Forum”