Can't establish a connection laptop-BticinoMH200N

Pop your questions regarding Home automation Domotica hardware here.....
roberts
Starting Member
Starting Member

Can't establish a connection laptop-BticinoMH200N

Post by roberts »

Dear friends,

This is my first post on this forum so first of all let me thank you all in advance for contributing to this on-line community.

I have a long-standing problem whereby I cannot establish a LAN cable connection when using Bticino Virtual Configurator 2.3 software between my laptop (tried two of them) and the Bticino MH200N. Connecting via USB cable and the TIMH200N softare is not an issue, but I need to reconfigure a detector virtually and I cannot do so through the USB cable.

I'm on WinXP, the MH200N is not connected to any router nor the internet (I do not need this, as there is no internet access in that house), all IP ranges under the security tab in TIMH200N software are disabled, and all I want to do is use the Virtual Configurator 2.3 software to configure the new detector's address. I use a physical "inverted-LAN cable" for the connection between the laptop and the MH200N.

A friend of mine once managed to establish a connection on his laptop, but all I get is: "No web server has been detected on the system".

By the way, I don't even know what a web server is, is it hardware or is it something virtual?

I am totally desperate and would appreciate your help.

Thank you once again in advance,

Roberts
roberts
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Can't establish a connection laptop-BticinoMH200N

Post by roberts »

Can anyone provide any hints?

Return to “Questions & Discussions Forum”