Remote module influenced by induction (I think...)

Pop your questions regarding Home automation Domotica hardware here.....
FaneDuru
Starting Member
Starting Member

Remote module influenced by induction (I think...)

Post by FaneDuru »

I made an automation to drive a sliding gate. Everything analogue using two relays and two contactors. The gate is driven bay a gear motor 3x400V.
Recently I put a radio remote control module. The module itself worked good until I connected it to the existing scheme.
The module looks to be influenced by induction of the relays and contactors. I mean when I press a button of the remote control is should close a micro relay inside and it does that, but from time to time immediately after closing the micro relay is switched off or vice versa (it is closed when I try to switch it off).
I solved the influence of relays (12 V dc) putting a diode on their coil.
I also solved also the influence of contactors (230 V ac) using two capacitors of 100 micro. Everything worked perfect before I connected the 3x400V motor.
After motor connection the remote module is again influenced and gives errors in switching (on and off).
I also mention that the command (12 V dc ) uses a cable in a steel pipe and supply cable for 3x400 V motor is also in a different steel flexible tube. I use a supply source of 12V dc/3 A. The comsumption is less then 1 A...
What do you suggest to try in order to reduce the motor influence?

Thanks in advance!

Return to “Questions & Discussions Forum”