Scottish Power Unifi / GEO Ensemble / Intamac - XML?

Pop your questions regarding Home automation Domotica hardware here.....
cancunia
Starting Member
Starting Member

Scottish Power Unifi / GEO Ensemble / Intamac - XML?

Post by cancunia »

Hi Everyone,

I have a home energy monitoring system called Unifi from Scottish Power, it's actually provided to them by Green Eenergy Options and called the Ensemble. The kit comes with an energy monitor to show electricity usage and smart plugs that can be controlled either by the energy monitor display, or via an ethernet bridge by an online service provided by Intamac. Unfortunatley, I don't have an account to log in and use the online system and Scottish Power won't give me an online account as I didn't buy it direct from them.

I wondered if anyone has come across one of these and has any clues about how the Intamac Web site comunicates to the device? I've captured some packets and can see that it sends info to Intamac via HTTP posts, and recieves commands back using embedded XML commands, but I have no way of decoding what's being sent or recieved. The system is based in Silabs hardware in the bridge and so far as I can tell uses 868Mhz so I was wondering if it's something generic that's been adapted.

Anyone have any thoughts, or links that I might follow?

Thanks
raymonvdm

Re: Scottish Power Unifi / GEO Ensemble / Intamac - XML?

Post by raymonvdm »

If it is 868Mhz is could be z-wave so you should be able to pair the devices to an Z-Wave stick.
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
cancunia
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by cancunia »

Just thought that I'd bump this post in the hope that someone has had some luck?

Last bumped by cancunia on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:49 pm.
MarkMort
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by MarkMort »

Hi, this looks to be a dead post..

I am also trying to talk to the same equipment (latest version) Chorus which is backwards compatible with Unifi ... according to their documentation they use Zigbee SE / 868Mhz

Cancunia, did you make any inroads into getting this to work..?

Return to “Questions & Discussions Forum”