Smart node (nuon) with homeseer

Pop your questions regarding Home automation Domotica hardware here.....
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Smart node (nuon) with homeseer

Post by Digit »

I have the same regarding wrong totals. Didn't wanna say anything cause I haven't really had time to check again with larger loads:
Capture_01 2012.05.08 20.42.46.jpg
Capture_01 2012.05.08 20.42.46.jpg (53.84 KiB) Viewed 6334 times
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rene »

Screen Shot 2012-05-08 at 21.09.29.png
Screen Shot 2012-05-08 at 21.09.29.png (140.26 KiB) Viewed 6333 times
In the screenshot:
- All outlets seem to be off although the current usage is > 0W, this sounds strange right? I can assure you the outlets are actually on.
- The total usage of the switch is reported to be 0,2W, however the individual outlets report 0,2W, 2,4W, 0,2W, 0,4W, 0,7W and 1,8W which make a total of 5,7W.

The reported value of the individual outlets looks OK. Although I did not check what a Plugwise Circle reports for these devices.

Note: The sub woofer is connected to a Plugwise Circle.
Rene.
mhn

Post by mhn »

Is your HDMI Transmitter on Inst 1?

I think this part (from Digit) looks like the total just shows Inst 1:
Capture_0.jpg
Capture_0.jpg (10.42 KiB) Viewed 6327 times
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rene »

Yep
Rene.
martinisoft

Post by martinisoft »

I read in this topic that it is not possible (at the moment) to configure associations with the smartplug 6 trough homeseer.
Is it possible to configure assosiations per plug without using software by pressing keys on the device it self? Or are there tools available to setup the assosiations outside of homeseer?
I am bulding a zone controlling system for my underfloor heating, and I want the zwave plugs that control my valves directly associated with the room thermostates (HRT4-ZW), so that my heating system still works when my Homeseer PC is down. With this device I'd be able to control all my zones with two of them. Otherwise I'd need to buy 8
AN1572's and two power bars to fit them in to…

thanks for your help...

Martijn.
martinisoft

Post by martinisoft »

Anyone here with a Smart plug 6 who can help me with this one?
I'd realy like to know if creating per plug associations outside of Homeseer is possible before purchasing one or more of these units...

thanks again...

Martijn.
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I does not look that it is possible because only the root device can have associations

I would like to have a list of z-wave parameter options for the device. I have 3 single sockets and one six port but the single sockets are giving strange read outs

Code: Select all

19461,5 Watts Used	

0 kW Hours Used (Accu.) 
      -1744682750 kW Hours Used (Accu.) Prev.

Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
christiand

Post by christiand »

martinisoft wrote:I read in this topic that it is not possible (at the moment) to configure associations with the smartplug 6 trough homeseer.
Is it possible to configure assosiations per plug without using software by pressing keys on the device it self? Or are there tools available to setup the assosiations outside of homeseer?
I am bulding a zone controlling system for my underfloor heating, and I want the zwave plugs that control my valves directly associated with the room thermostates (HRT4-ZW), so that my heating system still works when my Homeseer PC is down. With this device I'd be able to control all my zones with two of them. Otherwise I'd need to buy 8
AN1572's and two power bars to fit them in to…

thanks for your help...

Martijn.
On the powerbar there is only one button for turning all the 6 outlets at once on/off. Individual switching is only possible by remote zwave. The powerbars are a cheap 6 port switching device, but the zwave implementation isnt that great. Getting readings you have to manually poll, cause the powerbar doesnt report itself. Als the readings arent always correct or some plug just dont respond. If they could fix all this it would be one of the best zwave appliances on the market, especially considering the current price of 50 euro's.

Return to “Questions & Discussions Forum”