eltako

Pop your questions regarding Home automation Domotica hardware here.....
ygeffens
Starting Member
Starting Member

eltako

Post by ygeffens »

Hi

I have a qbus system that I like to expand. I don't want to use their wireless modules that were release recently.
I want to use Eltako modules.

Can someone tell me what to buy ?

I want to do this:

Eltako->Qbus
1° read status in my Qbus system with an input module (by Qbus). It reads if a contact is open or closed, just that. There is no current on the a and b wire.
I open the gate, a door, ... I want to use an Eltako FTK (doorcontact). The contact sends a signal, wireless to an actor (by Eltako), that actor shortens (or opens) 2 current-free wires. I read the wire in the Qbus input module.

Qbus->Eltako
2° I open or close a current-free contact with a Qbus Relais. 2 wires are shortend (no current), read by al Eltako module (which one ?), and sends the command to a relais build in in a power socket in the wall (Eltako FSR61NP-230V ?).

Eltako->Qbus
3° I want to sense motion in a room (SR-MDSBAT), again like in "1°", I want to read the status and sent it to a Qbus input module.

Eltako only
4° I want to know what my heatpump consumes (kwh). I need a kwh-meter, sent it (wireless?) to the main board, count it there, and read it in a computer program or something.

A lot of questions, but I would be greatfull if 1° end 2° get answered. That gets me started.
If you need more input from me to answer my questions, just ask.

Thanks!
Yves
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: eltako

Post by Digit »

Hi Yves,
Welcome! I know nothing about qbus nor Eltako modules, so I can't help you.
Also, the way your post is right now, doesn't really help either.

I'd have to go search for qbus, eltako and hope I get some good search results.
I'm sure you have some links on the hardware you're talking about, so why not share them here?
That's the whole idea of the www, you know... :wink:

And it might help on the number of responses; although I don't think the hardware's being used a lot by the forum members here... :?:
ygeffens
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: eltako

Post by ygeffens »

ygeffens wrote: Eltako->Qbus
1° read status in my Qbus system with an input module (by Qbus). It reads if a contact is open or closed, just that. There is no current on the a and b wire.
I open the gate, a door, ... I want to use an Eltako FTK (doorcontact). The contact sends a signal, wireless to an actor (by Eltako), that actor shortens (or opens) 2 current-free wires. I read the wire in the Qbus input module.
The input module INP02 by Qbus, can be found here:
qbus.be/en/products___solutions/product ... ut_modules
Don't bother about this one, it just detects if a potentialfree contact is open or closed. This part of the puzzle is my problem :-)

The Eltako doorcontact FTK, can be found here:
page 47 of this pdf eltako.com/fileadmin/downloads/en/_cata ... gh_res.pdf

What I want to know is what Eltako actors, powersupply, other modules, that are needed to create a working system.
All of them can be found in the same catalogue, but there are so many modules, that I don't know exactly what to order.

The same for 2° and 3°, but let's try to get 1° solved first.

I hope this extra information is enough to come to a sollution.

Thanks
Yves

Return to “Questions & Discussions Forum”