Flashing lights during alarm

Pop your questions regarding Home automation Domotica hardware here.....
WimboBremer
Starting Member
Starting Member

Flashing lights during alarm

Post by WimboBremer »

Hello there. I'll introduce myself first. My name is Wim, I'm from the Netherlands and almost 20 years busy with Domotica, Marmitek and all kinda other stuff.
My "first buy" was the good old SC 2700. Only for security reasons. Still have it, used it for app. 15 years I guess. The last 10 years I also use the Domotica part and I must say: all works well. But, you move to another house, got more doors, windows, etc. So, the 16 "connenction-points" seem to be too less for all my doors, windows. Bought another central part, the SC 9000. This apparatus has 32 points but is a little different from the 2700. "All lights on" does not work anymore. I see this as a problem (for me) 'cause I used if often AND the neighbours could see all my lights flashing when a alarm was generated.
I made a macro (with my CM 15 Pro), but this did not work. Anybody who can help me with it?
What I want: Situation:
SC 9000 on Away status.
Alarm is generated, siren (Build in AND the separate one) will go of, bedroom stroboscope-light will flash (Still alarm) All this works okay. But...
How to get my living lights flash?

Thanks for the help. You can PM me too.

Return to “Questions & Discussions Forum”