Remeha Tzerra Plus supports OT Data-ID 18?

Forum about Opentherm, Hvac, House heating, Boilers

Moderator: hvxl

Templar

Remeha Tzerra Plus supports OT Data-ID 18?

Post by Templar »

Hey all,

I want to buy a Remeha Tzerra Plus boiler. Does it support OpenTherm ID 18 'CH water pressure'?

Templar
D_Hailsham
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Remeha Tzerra Plus supports OT Data-ID 18?

Post by D_Hailsham »

According to the boiler information table at http://otgw.tclcode.com/matrix.cgi#boilers, the Tzerra does not support ID18.
Templar

Post by Templar »

D_Hailsham wrote:According to the boiler information table at http://otgw.tclcode.com/matrix.cgi#boilers, the Tzerra does not support ID18.
I know, but I suspect al lot of these logs are incomplete. If the thermostat doesn't support the DataID the boiler isn't queried. I see OT Monitor does send the DataID 18 so it should have been marked with a cross if the boiler responded with an Unknown-DataID message, otherwise it should have been marked with a bullet.
Clarification of the tables
  • A bullet (●) next to a DataID in the thermostats table means the thermostat has been observed to send the specified DataID.
  • A bullet (●) next to a DataID in the boilers table means the boiler responded with a Read-Ack or Write-Ack message to a request from the thermostat for the corresponding DataID.
  • A cross (×) means the boiler responded with an Unknown-DataID message to a request from the thermostat for the corresponding DataID.
  • A question mark (?) indicates that logs have been uploaded with conflicting results for the DataID.
  • If there are very few bullets listed for a boiler, that does not necessarily mean that the boiler has very limited Opentherm support. If there are also very few crosses, the boiler was probably used with a thermostat that doesn't send many different Opentherm DataID's. Only a large number of crosses indicates poor Opentherm support by the boiler.
Templar

Post by Templar »

Enigma solved.

The boiler returns a Data-Invalid message.

Return to “Hvac, Heating Opentherm Forum”