Possibility for Nefit control?

Forum about Opentherm, Hvac, House heating, Boilers

Moderator: hvxl

Edwin

Possibility for Nefit control?

Post by Edwin »

Hi, I had this on the internet
It's about the logo BUDERUS Matic Web km200 together with an app from the appstore.
http://www.heiztechnikshop.com/buderus/ ... 01186.html

Here is perhaps another option for owners Nefit
It is a box that you connect with the Nefit thermostat and remote you can control the one and other.
I b wired informed and he will try to more info to come
So who knows ......

The thermostat on the web link is basically the same as the MODULINE 100 t / m 400 series

Groeten edwin
Last edited by Bwired on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Translated by google this forum is English
airox

Re: Possibility for Nefit control??

Post by airox »

'm Curious! Do yourself a Nefit MODULINE boiler and a 400 as a thermostat. The reason I have done nothing with the heat was now due to the lack of opportunities already available ...
Last edited by Bwired on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Translated by google this forum is English
marck

Re: Possibility for Nefit control?

Post by marck »

Today I called with one of the technicians of Nefit and asked him if the Buderus Gateway Logamatic Web KM200 is compatible with Nefit systems, e.g the Topline series. Sadly this is NOT :< the case. He mentioned that Buderus and Nefit use different communications techniques.
Although I believe him (of course), I still have some doubts.....

This possibility to control the heating system with a Iphone/Ipad is just much better compared to the Essent or Nuon system, since with the latter ones you are hooked to a very expensive contract for 3 years. Have a look to this Buderus link, pretty cool stuff : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCeO6uKd ... r_embedded#!

I did some research on this topic and this is what I found up to now:

For the Buderus Gateway Logamatic Web KM200 to work you need:
- a Buderus BC10 or BC25 controller (http://www.buderus.de/sixcms/media.php/ ... 801230.pdf)
- a RC30 or RC35 thermostaat. These devices are equal to the Nefit Monuline 300 and 400
- a Buderus heating system that uses the EMS-bus.
- a Buderus heating system that uses an UBA 3.0 Universele Brander Automaat.

In the Netherlands Buderus systems are sold under the name of Nefit. I'm not saying the systems are exactly the same but very similar.

A new system like e.g the Nefit Topline Aquapower HRC45/CW6 use the following techniques:
- Nefit controller: BC15. This one is an update compared to the BC10 (seems logical)
- Nefit uses a EMS-bus system
- The Nefit Moduline 300 and 400 are (I think at least) technical the same as the Logamatic RC30 and RC35 as sold in Germany
- Nefit uses a UBA 3.5 system

So I at least expected backward compatibility towards the Buderus Gateway Logamatic Web KM200.

Anyone any ideas?? Is there any chance that the Buderus Gateway Logamatic Web KM200 will work with a brand new Nefit heating system??

Rg
Marck
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Possibility for Nefit control?

Post by Bwired »

Return to “Hvac, Heating Opentherm Forum”