Pulse counter support

Forum about Smart meters for Energy, Gas and Water and all related
raymonvdm

Pulse counter support

Post by raymonvdm »

I know there are some pulse counters available but i`m not shure wich ones

I found this one, but is there one available for the European Market?

I want it to read my water meter (no room for an additional meter in the closet) using this sensor and i want to add an extra meter next to the boiler to meassure hot water
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
jeroen_

Re: Pulse counter support

Post by jeroen_ »

Check the favourite sensor provider of this board (and Dutch): http://www.rfxcom.com/store

They are small thus should fit in your system. You do need an rfxcom module to read them out though; but you'll likely already have one or will want one in the long term for a variety of devices anyway ;)
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

Which one do you mean because the RFXmeter is out of stock for some time and awaiting a new version release
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
jeroen_

Post by jeroen_ »

raymonvdm wrote:Which one do you mean because the RFXmeter is out of stock for some time and awaiting a new version release
That is the one I mean unfortunately; you should be able to find people selling them second hand or so though. Unless you are willing to wait if and when the new one comes out.

Return to “Smart Metering Forum”