This Forum is about the Opentherm gateway (OTGW) from Schelte

Moderator: hvxl

jeroen__online
Starting Member
Starting Member

Opentherm Gateway and Remeha Tzerra

Post by jeroen__online »

Hi,

I'm having some difficulties with my Opentherm Gateway and Remeha Tzerra (Plus, with modulating pump)/iSense thermostat (software V28). I've flashed the latest firmware for the gateway (v4.2) and use the latest otmonitor-binary (v4.2).

I'm using a Raspberry Pi to connect to the OTGW through USB, which is all working fine according to the OT messages I see. I'm also able to write some values, such as outside temp (OT), which will actually display on the iSense as well. The problem is overriding the temporary temperature (TT), for example using the iphone.html webpage or directly using the TT=20 command. The new TT is nicely confirmed by the gateway (messages say "Command: TT=20", followed by "TT: 20.00"), but is never applied to the thermostat nor the boiler; the "room setpoint" is stuck at the value set by the iSense.

What I've tried is first sending a TT=0, then wait a minute and send the desired TT, with no effect (I read this was a workaround for an old bug with the iSense). Also, forcing the thermostat to "iSense" with FT=I doesn't change anything. I've read the iSense has had some bugs in the past, but I also read that it should work for other users with a Remeha bioler and iSense. Can someone point me in the right direction of solving this issue? I'm happy to provide more info if needed.

Regards, Jeroen

EDIT: found the solution here: domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=75& ... 389#p68374. I needed to change a setting on the iSense to allow "external input".

Return to “Opentherm Gateway Forum”