Page 1 of 1

Opentherm Monitor source compile issue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:26 pm
by Zbeed
Hi,

I have the problem with compile the source files of the Opentherm Monitor. After change otmonitor.tcl (exhaust temp line change), when I try to make executable file for windows, .exe file is successfully created. But, after open this file, I getting error messages (see attachment). When I try to open file main.tcl with tclkit.exe, I get the same error message.
I tried download other sdx.kit files and create exe file, but with the same result. And I think it isnt problem in sdx file, because I get the same errors when only main.tcl by tclkit.exe is opened...
Please can anybody tell me, what I am doing wrong?

I am apologize if it is in other topic - i try to find it, but without success.

Thank you very much...

Zbeed

Re: Opentherm Monitor source compile issue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:51 am
by hvxl
See https://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=11786

But I really should update the zip file some time :oops:

Re: Opentherm Monitor source compile issue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:23 pm
by Zbeed
Hi Schelte,
thanks for your advice! I did not found the topic what you linked. Now, everything is alright - aftere I deleted those links.

And really, I have to pay my respects...

Zbeed

Re: Opentherm Monitor source compile issue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:59 pm
by Templar
Hi hvxl,

I downloaded the OT monitor files from GitHub github.com/hvxl/otmonitor/tree/master/o ... onitor.vfs and used tclkit.exe from this page to start the program. I got the following error:

Error OTmonitor.png
OT monitor error in startup script.
Error OTmonitor.png (114.64 KiB) Viewed 1035 times

I then deleted line 51 to 60 in settings-1.1.tm. The program started but then generated a 'toepassingsfout' with the first line: "can't read "registrykey": no such variable", but the program still runs.

Re: Opentherm Monitor source compile issue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:40 pm
by hvxl
The otmonitor.inf file was missing on github. That's where the code tries to obtain the author variable from. It was still supposed to work if the file doesn't exist, but there was a bug in that part of the code. Both should now be fixed.

Maybe I should just stop pretending that I support Windows. :twisted: