Gateway Firmware upgrade 3.3 to 3.4

This Forum is about the Opentherm gateway (OTGW) from Schelte

Moderator: hvxl

raymonvdm

Gateway Firmware upgrade 3.3 to 3.4

Post by raymonvdm »

Yesterday i upgraded my gateway from 3.3 to 3.4 and this morning i came down into a very hot living room. I`m not sure what happend because the thermostat gave me back a setpoint of 15.5 degrees ( as it is set every night)

What happend ?
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
raymonvdm

Re: Gateway Firmware upgrade 3.3 to 3.4

Post by raymonvdm »

This morning i had the same issue and both the OTmonitor and the thermostat told me the set-point was 15,5 degrees but the boiler kept on burning.
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

The problem for this issue is resolved, the issue was caused by a broken 3-way valve, also with a disconnected termostat the boiler kept burning
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

Thanks for the update, and clearing the gateway from blame.
Schelte
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

hvxl wrote:Thanks for the update, and clearing the gateway from blame.
The gateway is fine, Although it was a brain cracker to find the issue :mrgreen:

Return to “Opentherm Gateway Forum”