Switch updates wrong device?

Forum all about Z-Wave Fibaro
raymonvdm

Re: Switch updates wrong device?

Post by raymonvdm »

Hmm that`s strange i only seen this issue with a specific firmware version and all the units holding that version. Did you add the second node after a longer period of time (using other Z-Wave inteface software version)
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

This week i added two additional dual relay modules in an new room (Fibaro Application Version 2.2)

Bijkeuken Fibaro Application Version 19 - Working Fine
Overloop Fibaro Application Version 21 - Working Fine
Douche Fibaro Application Version 19 - Issue with updating the correct button

This issue started after adding the two nodes, so something in the Z-Wave stack is generating this issues?
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
Paul H te O

Post by Paul H te O »

I have to Fibaro FGS-222 one V2-1 and one V2-2

Now they work both ok.
I had to remove "Assoiciation Group 3" to let it show the status ok in the web interface when controled local :)

I hope it helps for you to
HS4 Windows 10 Pro
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

All version are now working fine in my setup and it seems to have something to do with a rescan and adding devices (which also killed two switches completely so i needed to re-add them to the stick to get them working

Return to “Fibaro”