Connect Pushover acknowledgement to Fibaro HC2?

Forum all about Z-Wave Fibaro
Xirilius
Starting Member
Starting Member

Connect Pushover acknowledgement to Fibaro HC2?

Post by Xirilius »

Hello All,

Does somebody know if it is possible to use the Pushover acknowledgement with LUA on a Fibaro Home Center 2 (HC2)?
I use a lot of pushover messages from Fibaro HC2 LUA scenes: doorbell, smoke, arm/disarm, pir/smoke, sabotage, doors or windows not closed/locked, fridge to hot (door open)......

And sometimes i use acknowledgement (and high prio), but how to to use acknowledgement in two directions:

1) How to acknowledge an earlier pushover message from Fibaro LUA?
2) And how to push the acknowledgement from my smartphone to the HC2

EXAMPLE:

Something happens (pir motion, doorbell...), lua sends a pushover message with acknowledgement and also turn a light on.

1) I can acknowledge this message on my phone, the phone stops beeping, but how do i push this acknowledgement back to HC2 so that lua also turns the light off?

2) and i can push a zwave button at home to turn the message-light off, but how to send the acknowledgement to pushover to stop my smartphone/tablet beeping?

(Synchronizing Pushover is possible, if i acknowledge on my tablet my smartphone also stops beeping.)

Thanks!
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Connect Pushover acknowledgement to Fibaro HC2?

Post by Snelvuur »

Depending on your phone, if you have IOS you can create say a "scene" that can acknowledge stuff. That you can attach that scene as a widget on your phone so you can quickly acknowledge it.

In the last beta i also read about push notifications being added from scenes too. Check the release notes, maybe it is of use.
// Erik (binkey.nl)

Return to “Fibaro”