Current Cost Monitoring 433MHz/RS232/USB)

Forum to Introduce Home Automation Domotica related hardware here.....
Mdamen
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Mdamen »

I'm also interested in that owl thing, any place to get it into the netherlands? Maybe we should buy a few together?

--
Maarten Damen

www.maartendamen.com
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Esteban »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lempens</i>
Did you hear anything ?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Nope, so far nothing at all. I was being patient, it just having been the weekend and all but nothing.

Anyway, since Bert is integrating the OWL, I would suggest you buy that one as it does the same thing. It's cheaper and Bert has had a chance to try it out, which should be a comforting thought. [;)]

<b>@mdamen:</b> Myself I'm not looking for an energy meter, rfxmeter is my weapon of choice but maybe somebody else is in for a small group buy. With the Pound so low and VAT going down to 15% in the UK it might worth it. The addresses that Bert gave 3 posts up sell the OWL and can ship it to the Netherlands. I just had a look on Google and I don't think there is a dutch reseller at the moment.

Anyway, I made a new thread for OWL infos as to not mix device threads entirely:
http://www.domoticaforum.eu/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1914

Ciao,
Esteban
Lempens

Post by Lempens »

I received a reaction to my question about the costs of sending. 8.56(GPB)

I ordered one already, and have it send to a friend of my in the UK. He send it to me and I received it last week. I'm testing it now, and I will let you know how it works. I have build everything in the meter cabinet. I had to remove some parts of the claw, so it will fit.
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Esteban »

Nice, I've never received any response to any of the 2 mails I sent out. ;) That's pretty cheap, especially regarding the bottom price of the Pound.
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Esteban »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Despite many emails to Current Cost we were disappointed that they seemed unwilling to reply to us<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> [:)]

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/New-Prod ... CC128.html

Return to “Announcements & News Forum”